PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

L.o.l.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Talking L.o.l.

Welcome H1 forum, i just bought the best car ever made. It is called a Hummer H2. Hahaha just kidding. I bought a jeep TJ. I have major respect for hummer h1's, yet none at all for h2's or h3's. The offroad capabilities of those oversized FJ Cruisers are embarassing to the hummer name. I just felt like making this because i wanted to see if anyone agrees with me.

Old 06-09-2012, 09:20 PM

Sure it's wider than a jeep and cannot do smaller off road courses but stock for stock it is more capable than a Jeep in off road situations.
Not only that its is a lot more luxurious, a lot more comfortable on the road and you pull a pretty decent size trailer with it. So all and all Hummer H2 is victorious in every aspect. Except gas mileage but I don't care. Did not buy a Hummer for mileage
I have a hybrid accord for that.

Old 06-10-2012, 01:15 AM

nlhummer, just delete your response and don't let the fool get under your skin. The OP is just trying to pick a fight and if we respond SHE will get HER way. I'm sure a moderator will take care of this azzhat for us.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by nlhummer
Sure it's wider than a jeep and cannot do smaller off road courses but stock for stock it is more capable than a Jeep in off road situations.
Not only that its is a lot more luxurious, a lot more comfortable on the road and you pull a pretty decent size trailer with it. So all and all Hummer H2 is victorious in every aspect. Except gas mileage but I don't care. Did not buy a Hummer for mileage
I have a hybrid accord for that.
This.

/notices OP's username and realizes the trolling.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by FailblogDOTorg
Welcome H1 forum, i just bought the best car ever made. It is called a Hummer H2. Hahaha just kidding. I bought a jeep TJ. I have major respect for hummer h1's, yet none at all for h2's or h3's. The offroad capabilities of those oversized FJ Cruisers are embarassing to the hummer name. I just felt like making this because i wanted to see if anyone agrees with me.
I suppose if my budget was only $2399 or whatever the shyster at the used car lot sold you that TJ for I'd have some envy as well. I also suppose you also fell for the "you only need a job and $50 down" routine as well.
Not sure how you found this forum, but the TJ'sforlittlegirls.com forum is where you should be signing up Nancy. Break time is over, you need to go check on the fries.

Last edited by twinmill28; 06-10-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:02 PM

Nah, she/he is not getting under my skin. I bought the hummer for a reason.

If I thought a TJ was THE answer I would have bought one a long time ago.
I owned a Touareg V8 with air suspension before the Hummer and that thing was stock more capable off road than a TJ, would drive 135 mph in comfort and pull 7700 lbs (a little slower)

Lots of vehicles more capable than a TJ.

Old 06-11-2012, 01:09 PM

well well well... L.o.l. at your fail mr. failblog.org

Now i assume you will be using this thread in your website? I sure would hate to see everyone's reaction to your failure here.