PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jiffy Lube screwed up my truck, what to do?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 10:03 AM

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a less than positive experience when your visited one of the Jiffy Lube service centers. We would have liked to know more about this experience; however, we were unable to investigate on your behalf because there was not enough information provided. We will consider this a closed matter. Thanks jiffy-lube-customer-service@shell.com

Old 08-16-2012, 10:35 AM

We used to take our cars to Jiffy Lube because it was 5 minutes up the road vs. 35 minutes or better to get to the dealer. Our bonus was also that McDonald's was right next door, so we could swing over for breakfast while the oil was getting changed. There was nothing near the dealer, so you had to sit and wait and hope they finished within half of a day.
I stopped using the quicky lube joints because it didn't leave me with a warm fuzzy to get the vehicle back low on oil, drain plug loose and dripping, or with my 3, skid plate not secured.
Of course, I've had all 3 of the same problems taking the HUMMER to the dealer, but their mechanics are mostly no longer in their teens.
I used the dealer for the HUMMER's because the trucks were in warranty, but now that the 2 is out of warranty, I've got a local shop who will handle the fluid changes and all maintenance, so it's in my best interest to let them take care of it all.
Sorry to hear about your deuce, but I hear the diesel conversions are pretty cool!
Let us know how it shakes out for you----

Old 08-16-2012, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by jiffy lube customer service
thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a less than positive experience when your visited one of the jiffy lube service centers. We would have liked to know more about this experience; however, we were unable to investigate on your behalf because there was not enough information provided. We will consider this a closed matter. Thanks jiffy-lube-customer-service@shell.com
lol...

Old 08-16-2012, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jiffy Lube Customer Service
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a less than positive experience when your visited one of the Jiffy Lube service centers. We would have liked to know more about this experience; however, we were unable to investigate on your behalf because there was not enough information provided. We will consider this a closed matter. Thanks jiffy-lube-customer-service@shell.com
LMFAO! You're kidding us right!?

You do realize how much of a joke and unprofessional this approach is right?

If the poster desided to open a lawsuit you do understand "Jiffy lube" would have no say in whether the matter was closed or not.. Right??

Last edited by Smittro; 08-16-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Smittro
LMFAO! You're kidding us right!?

You do realize how much of a joke and unprofessional this approach is right?

If the poster desided to open a lawsuit you do understand "Jiffy lube" would have no say in whether the matter was closed or not.. Right??
Agreed.

Old 08-17-2012, 02:59 PM

They are famous for stipping the drain plugs. At my cousins shop he fixs their mistakes at a minimum twice a week.

Old 08-17-2012, 03:21 PM

LOL! and/or making them round headed from using the wrong size tool..

Old 08-17-2012, 11:28 PM

Looks like she (phunkyhalloween) was a 1 and done poster here.

First Post: 08-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Last Activity: 08-12-2012 10:00 PM

Old 08-18-2012, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Looks like she (phunkyhalloween) was a 1 and done poster here.

First Post: 08-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Last Activity: 08-12-2012 10:00 PM
We call those 1 poster quitters =/

Old 08-19-2012, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Orale
We call those 1 poster quitters =/
May I ask who are the "We" you are referring to?

Quick Reply: Jiffy Lube screwed up my truck, what to do?