PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interested, but have some Questions.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 12:16 PM
Default Interested, but have some Questions.

ive been looking into getting a used H3 for sometime now and i was wondering if anybody has painted the stock trim peices that go across the roof of the truck. their the flat black plastic parts i think. id be interested in color matching these, as well as the front grill. any pictures of these?

and does anybody except the factory make running cab/roof lights for the H3 that dont cost over $600 and break the bank?

and last but not least, i like the stock wheels. and wouldnt want to go any bigger. but just for the record, whats the size/width/offset of the stock wheels. mainly looking to replace wheels and keep the stock tires.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Default RE: Interested, but have some Questions.

16 x 7.5 not sure the backspacing also you can get a color matched grill the other plastic trim is probably paintable if you use the right stuff i don't think i have seen a color matched plastic trim h3 yet .........a couple guys here are good at photo choping maby they can rig up a pic for you to see what it will look like.

Old 10-21-2007, 01:02 PM

cool. thanks. im interested in getting that pewter color or black, green. if i get black id love to paint it the army green color down the road. but maybe not. just a thought. anyways, thanks again. im really excited to get one. itll be a big step up from my 98 ranger.

Old 10-21-2007, 01:27 PM

yes someone here hascolor matched the roof moulding...forgot who but I think it was on a red h3...looks funny IMO. The rest of your questions can be answered by doing a search...lots o' crap you can learnby looking around.

Old 10-21-2007, 01:29 PM

well the color matching roof moulding would ONLY be if i got a black H3. id leave the bumper and mirrors flat black. but still paint the grill. and no matter how much i look, i love the stock wheels so that would probaly stay the same. i like those. but thanks for your help.

Old 10-21-2007, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Squallie

well the color matching roof moulding would ONLY be if i got a black H3. id leave the bumper and mirrors flat black. but still paint the grill. and no matter how much i look, i love the stock wheels so that would probaly stay the same. i like those. but thanks for your help.
If you do get a H3. Buy a body color grill and sell me your stock chrome one...Please!

I have first dibs on it.....I will give you $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thank you.....

Heysdad..... [sm=hia.gif]

Old 10-21-2007, 02:15 PM

sorry but i wouldnt be getting one untill after the new year. i have to finish up my ranger. sell that, take out a loan. get the H3. sell my other car for some modding money. so it wouldnt be months untill you would get it. sorry. where would i buy a body colored grill? pretty expensive i would think.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:30 PM

I've seen the grills on ebay in the past.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:24 PM

ive looked around for the roof lights,and i cant seem to find any that are cheaper,i will end up making my own outta fiberglass

Old 10-21-2007, 06:29 PM

gmpartsdirect.com sells the color matched grill.

Quick Reply: Interested, but have some Questions.