PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Default RE: I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

ORIGINAL: BirdEye

Dude...every time you reply you're a jackass.

You can not call a moderator a jackass

no sweat Bro, he pretty much proved who the Jackass is with his comments in this thread.

Old 12-11-2006, 04:43 PM

Easy on the power trip. It's a Hummer forum, dude.

Whenever you have posted a comment on this forum directly after one of mine it was always negative and directed towards me personally...every single time. I'll post examples if you wish. Yet, I never made any negative personal comments to you in return. And still, when I started this thread about a video, and happened to post some only half-way serious comments about the level of grammar skills present on this forum, you chose to make it personal against me again...eventhough I never have said one word to you or about you. And I didn't mention that you were acting like a jackass until after you made it personal.

So yes, i think people should respect moderators on forums of which they are members. But also, that respect should only extend as far as it is returned, especially when only negative comments were the only thing I ever received from you.

So calm the hell down. You're a moderator of a H U M M E R F O R U M. I wasn't talking about you to begin with. And you obviously took me W A Y T O O S E R I O U S L Y.

Sincerely,
JB

Old 12-11-2006, 05:15 PM

Neither one of yas are making the situation any better by continuing to feed the fire ..
Birdie: So some people have a slight spelling issue on occation, big friggin' deal ... If spelling and grammar weighs heavier than the Hummer comradery the rest of us are here for .. you should probably re-evaluate being here all together... Take this as creative criticism and not as the personal attack I'm guessing you think it is ..

Old 12-11-2006, 05:19 PM

Umm .. actually you can .. it tends to be a bad idea but it's definitely possible ...

Old 12-11-2006, 06:09 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

ORIGINAL: BirdEye

Easy on the power trip. It's a Hummer forum, dude.

Whenever you have posted a comment on this forum directly after one of mine it was always negative and directed towards me personally...every single time. I'll post examples if you wish. Yet, I never made any negative personal comments to you in return. And still, when I started this thread about a video, and happened to post some only half-way serious comments about the level of grammar skills present on this forum, you chose to make it personal against me again...eventhough I never have said one word to you or about you. And I didn't mention that you were acting like a jackass until after you made it personal.

So yes, i think people should respect moderators on forums of which they are members. But also, that respect should only extend as far as it is returned, especially when only negative comments were the only thing I ever received from you.

So calm the hell down. You're a moderator of a H U M M E R F O R U M. I wasn't talking about you to begin with. And you obviously took me W A Y T O O S E R I O U S L Y.

Sincerely,
JB

Lets get this all out right here once and for all....first off you are still a newbie, you have no clue what has gone on before you. The spelling issue has been brought up before and there were hurt feelings as an end result....as long as I am a mod here I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!

Second, please post where I was rude to you, cause I have gone through over 80 of your posts and only see where I even replied to you directly twice. was it the Captain obvious crack? Whatever the reason, If your skin is that damn thin that you consider a few arguements or wise cracks ( I found 2 or 3 out of all your posts) enough to post this --
"Whenever you have posted a comment on this forum directly after one of mine it was always negative and directed towards me personally...every single time"
-- then I'm sorry, you may just need to man up a little bit.

Old 12-11-2006, 06:10 PM

You definitely put the "moderate" in "moderator."

Old 12-11-2006, 07:52 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

Umm .. actually you can .. it tends to be a bad idea but it's definitely possible ...

SURE IT CAN BUT WE CAN ALSO BAN YOU TOO.

Old 12-11-2006, 09:10 PM

impy, did someone **** in your cornflakes as a baby and just **** you off for life? you constantly bash people as if you're the only one with a valid opinion. or are you just a jackass? for christ's sake dude, lighten up, get laid, or something. or maybe since you're an all powerful moderator, you could just start banning the people that don't fall into your line of thinking. you could even start with me . . .

Old 12-11-2006, 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: ZYNE

SURE IT CAN BUT WE CAN ALSO BAN YOU TOO.
THEN FREAKIN' DO IT! jesus-on-a-stick, you guys think there's something special about your place here. is it the moderator's responsibility to $hit on others? and what the F&#K does being a newbie have to do with anything? does the number of posts make you special? I've been here longer than any of you and frankly i could give a $hit who has any posts. maybe the "newb" knows far more than you and would have benefited the entire group with some knowledge, but not if he's gonna get bashed in public. &^$#@#%$#&^$$%#$@%&$&^

Old 12-11-2006, 10:03 PM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

jesus-on-a-stick
Um...Is this a little something you whipped up in the kitchen of your own design...or something you get served from one of your local Left Coast restaurants?

Quick Reply: I'm asking the wifey for one of these this Christmas...