PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

if only everything was as easy as car shopping

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 05:04 AM
Default if only everything was as easy as car shopping

last time i went car shopping in a serious way was easy.

the hummer shone like the lone beacon on a foggy shore, and i bought it. Months later, no regrets, and i probably only rate the thing even higher than the day it was new. le truck and i have been stuck a dozen times and had alot of fun doing it, taken many a midnight drive just for the fun of it, and i still think its as fun and fresh as it ever was.

if only the rest of life made itself as clear. if only a house (while house shopping) stood out as much. If only a client, a choice of meal, a cup of coffee...

if only "the right choice" was always so clear.

Old 10-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: if only everything was as easy as car shopping

OK How much did GM pay you to post this, and how do I get in on some of this action

Old 10-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Default RE: if only everything was as easy as car shopping

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

OK How much did GM pay you to post this, and how do I get in on some of this action

hee hee

sadly, they don't pay, or even agree to fix the rattle coming from the rear A/C vents.

And additionally, the new employee at my plant is a jeep **** with an "H2 recovery team" sticker who is currently claiming that the trail we hit was not a 5+ and demanding that i edit my post. lol.

But i was serious. The truck isn't perfect and it isn't the be-all, end-all or anything, but i've never looked at a benz or a vette or a land rover since getting the 2 and thought "dang, maybe i should have gotten that instead".