PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Default RE: ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX

I'll get some of the detailer too...I liked this ICE stuff so much, I'm beginning to sound pathetic bragging on it so much...But I'll put another coat on this weekend and be ready for the long hot summer with protection.

And I thought I was the only one that went tooling around after primping my ride...
Speaking of protection..Two cute hot girls in an H2 SUT..Pulled along side and started flirting and, and, and.....well never mind, the light turned green.

Old 05-09-2006, 10:26 PM

Just went and picked some up at Walmart. Took about 20 min. to apply and man my H3 looks great. Has to be one of if not the best polish I ever used.

Old 05-10-2006, 01:25 AM

Good deal..I'm glad you liked it..(Mark is to thank)..Anyways, I put on the second coat yesterday, and it shines like a new penny...

Hurry up Manson and get your chrome and stainless dodads on..I'm anxious to see what it all looks like.

Old 05-10-2006, 01:58 AM

[quote]ORIGINAL: retnuh5

[quote]ORIGINAL: Dennis

ORIGINAL: retnuh5

ORIGINAL: Den
What?...Pheasant, Quail, Partrige, Dove, Duck, Squirrel, Rabbit, Woodcock, Snipe, Deer, Moose, Bear, or Beaver?

I shot an eagle tonight, but that is rare. I always try for birdies, they are rare too. Most of the time I just shoot the breeze. [sm=shootshoot.gif]
occationally I will shoot a beer. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]
So do you know the Tiger?...I hear you can find him in the WOODS....ta-da Dum!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:08 AM

Thanks Dennis,
I feel better now. I spend alot of time in the woods hunting *****. But not necessarily Tigers.

Old 05-10-2006, 02:17 AM

LOL..Sometimes I miss my cue

...Shadup Mark...It ain't got nuttin to do with my age...My mind is like a razor blade....Pretty narrow minded, huh?[:@]

Old 05-14-2006, 01:05 AM

ORIGINAL: retnuh5

I bought some last night, haven't got a chance to try it yet but I will let you know. Found it at Wal-Mart.
Well?..I've been waiting to hear how you liked it...I know you mentioned in another post that you were out getting all dirty and needed to clean up...Did you try this ICE afterwards yet?

Another lady friend of mine just called me tonight to thank me for recommending it to her...She has a black SL55 AMG and said her Benz never shined so good for so easy (and you can imagine how fussy she must be)..She just went on and on about it......Hope it works for you too as well.[sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 05-15-2006, 01:54 PM

I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I have had to wash the truck 5 times in the rain just to get all the mud off. It has been cold and rainning for days now. I am hoping it will let up soon because I will not drive it unless it is sparkling. I used it on one fender and I liked the looks and ease, but I couldn't get it to dry very well. So I'm waiting for sunshine.[&:]

Old 05-15-2006, 02:13 PM

Bummer!..I just check your weather forcast for the next week....Well lets just say, you'd better keep an umbrella and jacket handy.[:'(]

Old 05-15-2006, 03:08 PM

Looks like I am going to have to wax it in the garage.[:'(] That always makes it seem like work. I think i need to move. I love sunshine.[sm=shades.gif]

Quick Reply: ICE SYNTHETIC LIQUID POLISH BY TURTLE WAX