PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i made proud / shamed the hummer name

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 12:31 AM
Default i made proud / shamed the hummer name

good: i had a chance to do some offroading with a group of toyota-buff in laws. a 4-runner, a tundra, and a dodge pickup of some kind came along.

when we were done tackling some terrain on my/their land, the Tundra owner said, quote, "the difference between the hummer and a normal 4 wheel drive is much bigger than the difference between 4 wheel drive and 2 wheel drive"
[sm=shootshoot.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

bad: one of the same guys from above got a friend of his and begged me to go show off, and in trying to do so i first got stuck twice and then sent a front drive shaft into orbit. Right now i'm watching pieces of it on their way past mars heading towards the asteroid belt.
[sm=boosign.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif]

It made one hell of a bang as it blew. The weird thing is that i've done that obstacle at least 20 times. go figure

i got heckled by some dolt about how the H2 was just an avalanche with different bodywork when i stopped for some coffee with the Hummer on a trailer.
[sm=bling.gif][sm=grinangel.gif]

Old 12-31-2006, 05:43 AM
Default RE: i made proud / shamed the hummer name

OUCH!!![:@]

Old 01-01-2007, 12:41 AM

no shame bro!! Chit breaks when you offroad...any serious off-roader wouldn't have laughed at you cause they would of known how it felt.

for that idiot that claimed the h2 is nothing more than an avalanche with a different body......probably the same isiot that claims teh h3 is nothing more than a colorado with a different body.... their should be a law against stupid!!!

Old 01-02-2007, 02:41 PM

thanks IK, i hope the breakage doesn't curb my offroading urge or take some of the fun out of it. I don't think it will, but i haven't had the chance to get back out.

Hummers seem to bring out the idiotic dolt in some people like nothing before. Somebody should study that. Bring pre-puberty males into a room full of hummers. the 75% that lvoed it would grow up to be productive citizens, the 25% that crapped their pants and passed out would grow up to buy used jeeps.

(was that mean?) [sm=happybounce.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 01-02-2007, 03:13 PM

Well you always got the Prius to fall back on..[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

(Now that was mean)

Old 01-02-2007, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Greenblade

thanks IK, i hope the breakage doesn't curb my offroading urge or take some of the fun out of it. I don't think it will, but i haven't had the chance to get back out.

Hummers seem to bring out the idiotic dolt in some people like nothing before. Somebody should study that. Bring pre-puberty males into a room full of hummers. the 75% that lvoed it would grow up to be productive citizens, the 25% that crapped their pants and passed out would grow up to buy used jeeps.

(was that mean?) [sm=happybounce.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

blowin a driveshaft.....thats minor!!Try coming off a tree and getting hung up...thinking it was a stump on my back bumper I figured no big deal and gave a little more gas. no more than 100 yards farther down the trail my truck dies[&:]Now me thinks thats kinda strange so I go out to look.....well I was hung up on a stump...but it was on my gas tank, not my bumper[:@][:@]Couldn't repair it cause the hole was HUGE[:@]I made it down the mountain with the truck off, manual brakes and steering and a huge stain on my seat Man...wheelin is sooo much fun!!

Old 01-03-2007, 06:16 AM

Oh Yeah!!!! Well, I was weaving through Shopping Carts at the MALL, and ALMOST hit oneName:  wink.gif
Views: 61
Size:  593 Bytes

And then, one time, there was a HUGE SPEED BUMP.....................

Old 01-03-2007, 04:04 PM

that mall wheelin is rough sometimes!!!

Old 01-03-2007, 05:26 PM

ORIGINAL: importkiller

that mall wheelin is rough sometimes!!!
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-04-2007, 11:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

Well you always got the Prius to fall back on..[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

(Now that was mean)
don't worry, i'll save it to trade you for that Z06 you're thinking about buying.

just imagine how much better it would be. so much nicer to know you were saving the world instead of driving a perilous to others performance car and so much nicer to have about 50 horsepower on tap so as to not be tempted by a big V8 at the end of a long day...

lol

Quick Reply: i made proud / shamed the hummer name