PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I love my H3 but...

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Default I love my H3 but...

the designer who didn't think to offer heated side view mirrors should be forced to stick his tongue to a metal pole today.[:@] We didn't get the snow storm predicted (it's so unusual for meteorologists to get it wrong), but the ice that is still coming down is treacherous and it would be nice to see out of the side views 5 minutes after cleaning them.

Wonder if heated mirrors AND those new-fangled arm rests with the buttons in the right places will be able to be retrofitted.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I love my H3 but...

ORIGINAL: CCMDoc

the designer who didn't think to offer heated side view mirrors should be forced to stick his tongue to a metal pole today.[:@] We didn't get the snow storm predicted (it's so unusual for meteorologists to get it wrong), but the ice that is still coming down is treacherous and it would be nice to see out of the side views 5 minutes after cleaning them.

Wonder if heated mirrors AND those new-fangled arm rests with the buttons in the right places will be able to be retrofitted.
I feel your pain man. I actually started searching for heated mirror replacements on the net yesterday, but haven't had much luck. If you find any, you definitely have to let me know.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:55 AM

I agree. Heated mirrors would definitely be a nice feature.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:22 AM

I can see that would've been a nice feature...My Land Rover also had a heated front windshield too..That was pretty nice..about the only thing that was worth something on that POS.

So If wrong placement of the window and lock controls and lack of heated mirrors is the only thing I can find something to bitch about...well, I knew that these thing were the way they were before I bought it it..so I can't compalin

Old 02-14-2007, 11:39 AM

ORIGINAL: RutDogg

I agree. Heated mirrors would definitely be a nice feature.
I have heated mirrors...what y'all's didn't come with them??? I just park my ride in the driveway and they heat right up! <snicker> [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=shades.gif][sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 02-14-2007, 11:40 AM

You CAN get them. I bought a set of MUTH heated signal mirrors for my H3. They are great. Adds some flash to the vehicle (literally) and the heated mirrors work great in freezing rain, or when the temp reallly drops down.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:53 AM

Yea.. I agree heated mirrors are a must..I'm tired of plugging my hair dyer in to defrost them..

Old 02-14-2007, 12:31 PM

all you people just live in the wrong part of the country, what is this freeze stuff you speak of?

Old 02-14-2007, 12:36 PM

Heated mirrors would be cool - thinking about getting heated wipers - the ones I have suck

Old 02-14-2007, 12:38 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

You CAN get them. I bought a set of MUTH heated signal mirrors for my H3. They are great. Adds some flash to the vehicle (literally) and the heated mirrors work great in freezing rain, or when the temp reallly drops down.
I just found the website, but it says the vehicle must already have factory heated mirrors. Can you explain how you got yours to work?

http://www.kwmuth.com/products/kits/220-0249.htm

Quick Reply: I love my H3 but...