PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Default I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the feelings are mutua..hahaha

Anway, The past week I have been to and called over 150 franchised dealerships...only one would give me what I owed on my trade because of teh salvage history, all the others were putting me $4500 upside down. As you know the dealership that offered to give me what I owe was the caddi/hummer dealer I bought my h3 from and I couldn't afford anything they had..not for a second vehicle. SO I was completely out of options. I called my friend who is a sales manager at a automall. He said he would pay off my truck for me and give me $1000 more than what I owe to help as a DP. GREAT!!!! Now we're talkin!! After driving down there this morning I realize that they only sell imports[:'(]I now own a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS....damn that was hard to even type. Sorry...I am more disappointed in myself than you are...trust me!!!! Unfortunetly I had no other way out and had to do it.[&:]

I'm going to go sulk in the corner now and think about what I was forced to do. Here are a few pics of the car...well not the same color..but the same options.

Name:  lancer6.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  26.7 KB

Name:  lancer1.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  5.2 KB

Name:  lancer3.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  31.0 KB

Name:  lancer4.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  28.4 KB

Name:  lancer7.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  29.0 KB

Old 09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Default RE: I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel too bad. You did what you had to do. In time things will change in your life and you will be able to get what you really want. For now though, the family comes first. No shame in taking care of them. Good luck with the new ride. Hopefully it will be problem free.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:46 AM

Nice purchase. I am not like others, I worry about my finances and my needs first before worrying about the badge on the car

How's the wife liking it?

Old 09-10-2007, 11:49 AM

she loves the car...but doesn't know how to drive stick...so she hasn't driven yet. I have to find a rental place with maunal tranny cars so I can teach her.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

You had to do what you had to do. That simple, just like Jet Mech said. When I win the lotto, I'll buy it off you and we can beat that sakesucker with aa bat/hammeron the sidewalk out front of the GM headquarters in Detroit.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:53 AM

Oh........Hell............. nevermind.............................

Old 09-10-2007, 11:57 AM

now that would be funI tell ya, it's kinda odd driving an import semi-sportscar...I pulled up to a light and a guy in mustang next to me started revving up....took me awhile to realize he was revving at me cause I was driving a ricer...LOL. I lost but I gave her hell....that farting through a paper towel tube sound is driving me NUTS!!!!!

Old 09-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

I think a ScreenName change is in order.....

let's start a poll....

dik....

Glad you got out of the dodge.... without sacrificing the Hummer....

Old 09-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Muddy, you're on!!! Importliker; importlover; importaficianado; importlicker; i'dratherbedrivinmyhummer; importkilled; importsucker; importantguy; importsain'tsobad; dodgetoimport; mitsuman; temporaryimportman; importtiligethenextone; importdriver.

I can see mike now appologizing for parking that thing at the gun shop, or buzzin down the highway heading home with a buck strapped on top after hunting We will have Patrick change his name to the winner ID. This could be great!

Old 09-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

My vote goes to "Importlicker"

Quick Reply: I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!