PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HummerGuy123 is getting old quick

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator
Default HummerGuy123 is getting old quick

Is millsan1 him? I know we are being very paranoid now, but we know he is supposedly from New Jersey, as is this guy, and another thing is that he NEVER posts pics of his H3, and never will. Considering it says PaintBall king of New Jersey, I'm going to go to that site and pull up some pics if they have them. Isn't his name Dave or something like that?

Also, he told me he was in charge of his kids sports teams, and this paintball thing has kids teams. I wonder if he just gave us the address we can find the guy lol Too bad nobody lives in Jersey. If I did, I would show up one day asking for Dave!

I wonder if this is him:

http://www.ejampb.com/pages/ejam1.htm

Old 09-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: HummerGuy123 is getting old quick

There are two guys named Dave from New Jersey from the link to the paint ball alliance site:

http://www.paintballalliance.com/Dave

http://www.paintballalliance.com/notdaveng

Wasn't one of his names "notdave" at one point?

I'm just curious if this is leading me nowhere or what. I'm starting to turn into Dennis now

Old 09-22-2006, 01:50 PM
Administrator

i thought that he was from cali?

Old 09-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

I don't believe so. He always referenced New Jersey as his home. He did to me at one point to. Oh well, I thought It was suspicious. I dont want to turn into a paranoid freak, but the guy is "disturbed" it seems in some way.

Old 09-22-2006, 02:01 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

. I'm starting to turn into Dennis now
And that's a GOOD thing

Old 09-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Administrator

i agree...there is something wrong with him. i really question whether he is actually an adult, or just a bored kid. he emailed me this morning telling me that he only ever had three usernames...

Old 09-22-2006, 02:52 PM

Well that's a bold faced lie...He'a pathalogical liar for one thing...Like I mentioned yesterday Patrick...Most all the names on the second page of the BANNED LIST is him.

According to Shortbus, this creep has 4 or 5 different names he uses on the Elc-va forum too.

Old 09-22-2006, 03:01 PM

Here is another new one of his...everything about his profile is like all the rest....
This is one sick fu-ker

Tinseast

Old 09-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Administrator

well, lets just keep an eye out...if we cant keep him from coming back, lets just keep an eye out for the bad crap that he pulled...causing fights and so forth.

Old 09-22-2006, 09:48 PM

Okie dokie...

But,

IMHO, he was Banned originally for being an ******* punk, right?...So, regardless of how sweet and cuddly he is now, he still was banned and changing his name adozen times, shouldn't make any difference....It's liken to a person who was locked up for murder, but keeps escaping, but never kills anyone again while he's on the run, only that first time before he was locked up....So being a good guy, doesn't lessen his intial crime....

Oh well never mind me, I'm just a hard core near rightwinger that shows no mercy and I'm just rambling because that's what I do when I'm bored

BTW, today marks my wife and I's 28th wedding anniversary....[sm=alcoholic.gif]

Quick Reply: HummerGuy123 is getting old quick