PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hummer went for a swim

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Default RE: Hummer went for a swim

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Don't get upset. We got ALOT of people on here coming in like this to plug their web sites and try to get some free advertising. It's our job to filter that out.

Why would you drive your truck into what literally looks like a swamp? Is this the first time you tried something like this?

And you have no insurance?

Well now according to the other guy Im not a troll but instead destroying a perfectly good hummer for advertising.

And I was told before going in it was only a foot or 2 deep. While waiting for the tow truck I asked my buddy "I thought you said it was only a feet or 2 deep?" His reply was "Well thats how deep it was last year" We have had rain for the past month duh. And I got more news it will be covered under my company policy as it is considered a company asset. I am going to huber chevy now to test drive a SUT. To the other asshat dont worry Ill make sure I get the company signs on the SUT and do it again so I can advertise on this site LOL

Old 04-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

HahA.... you are officially a troll.... I'm not making payments on mine... not that it's any of your ****ing business if I was...

You spent 40k on a 2003 H2?? You are really sinking your ship.... you can easily get an 06 for that....

dumbass...

Old 04-25-2008, 05:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

HahA.... you are officially a troll.... I'm not making payments on mine... not that it's any of your ****ing business if I was...

You spent 40k on a 2003 H2?? You are really sinking your ship.... you can easily get an 06 for that....

dumbass...

The car was origional purchased in July 2007 with 16k miles on it for 40k I drove it for about 3 months and then sold it to my business partner. He had put about 2500 on it. I just bought it back from him for the same price to keep things fare You go price a 2003 with 20k miles on it. Ones with 50 to 60 grand are selling for 32k right now at dealerships. Look them up on auto trader.

I got a few words for you. Your a load of semen that should of been swallowed by your mother. Nothing more, nothing less. Its nice to see that my fellow h2 owners are such douch bags. You give hummer owners a bad name. Tell ya what internet tuff guy, My address is on my site come visit me any time there cupcake.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Where did you go to get your submarine captain's license?

Old 04-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

You know... you were a dumbass on ls1.com and you are a bigger dumbass here...

You bought a 2003 in 2007 with 20k milesfor 40k?? You are a dumbass....

I thought I would humor your defense of the low miles.... so I took this one... 2 years newer.... 1200 miles.... 36k
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...eadExists=true

or this 2007.... 3000 miles..... 36,000

Did I mention you are a dumbass.... and nice job with the mother jokes.... I think it's great when people make fun of her.... makes me smile... and threatening me.... wow... that is a new one for the internet... maybe I should pack a lunch.... I'm scared.... hold me mommy... make the mean dumbass go away....

Old 04-25-2008, 05:25 PM

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 29
Size:  2.9 KB

Old 04-25-2008, 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Muddydawg75

You know... you were a dumbass on ls1.com and you are a bigger dumbass here...

You bought a 2003 in 2007 with 20k milesfor 40k?? You are a dumbass....

I thought I would humor your defense of the low miles.... so I took this one... 2 years newer.... 1200 miles.... 36k

or this 2007.... 3000 miles..... 36,000

Did I mention you are a dumbass.... and nice job with the mother jokes.... I think it's great when people make fun of her.... makes me smile... and threatening me.... wow... that is a new one for the internet... maybe I should pack a lunch.... I'm scared.... hold me mommy... make the mean dumbass go away....
Yes we all like her. just curious to the admins how does somone like this douch bag become a moderator? I mean look at his posts on this site he bashes allot of people even other moderators. Anyway kid its been fun but im out the door to huber chevy. No need to reply because I wont be back. I came here looking for advice and instead got your sad excuse for a human being. Even the one answer I got was false about the location of electronic components. No wonder this site is burried in the search engine results. Anyone else my advise is talk to your dealer directly and dont trust any information you get from this forum. Complete waste of time. Not only do you get false information you get retards like this guy pretending he is aking and can talk smackbecause he is a moderator. Again to the admins compared to other forums your site dont really have allot of members perhaps its because of douch bags like muddydawg? Dont worry I will just block your mail server in my firewall so I wont get anymore of this annoying guys comments.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

If you aren't a troll, or a dumbass, fine, but starting with the Mother stuff? Come'on now. [>:]

And, I don't own a H2, am also in the I.T. field, and am not a douche bag. Thanks for stereotyping all of us as such; very mature and a great way to insult the many good-hearted folks on the forum who own H2s that you probably will never get to know now because you say they are all douche bags. Wonderful.

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 33
Size:  2.9 KB

I AM a Douche, though!!

Quick Reply: Hummer went for a swim