PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer RHINO rear tire carriers F/S

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Default Hummer RHINO rear tire carriers F/S

First off let ne explain this being my first post and being in the F/S section. I do not own a Hummer and to be completely honest, I never plan to. I own a Jeep wrangler and absolutely love it (let the bashing begin).

I live in North Carolina and I am an avid off-roader, rock crawling specifically.

Now to what I have. I purchased 4 rear tire carriers from DRMO on base with intentions of modifying them for jeep wrangler applications. Well, after attempting to drill lightening holes in one and then taking a plasma cutter to it in attempts to make it lighter, I failed miserably. These tire carriers are extremely heavy duty and weigh 120 lbs each. I absolutely love how rhino manufactured these, but it has proven to be out of my fabrication skills to make these work for my application.
That being said, again, I have four rear tire carriers for sale. Three of them are complete with the carrier mount, locking tab, and associated hardware brand new in the bag. One that I have is just the rear tire carrier by itself. The carrier mount, locking tab, and hardware will need to be purchased directly through Rhino. All four tire carriers are in brand new condition and are coated with black CARC paint. It's a great coating, but some people will probably prefer powder coating them for looks.
These tire carriers retail for 1,885.00 each. Of course, I am not asking retail prices for them. I am asking 800.00 plus shipping for each one with the exception of the incomplete one. I will adjust the price on that one to allow for purchasing the parts needed from the Rhino website.
Here is the link to the Rhino website so you can view what I have. I can also take any pics you like and e mail or text them to you.
www.rhinolift.com
please check with the website and Rhino company to ensure your specific applications are compatible or contact a local machine/fabrication shop for mounting possibilities.
I am not sure about shipping, but I will check with UPS today about shipping prices. I'm sure it will be a little steep due to them weighing 120 lbs each. But if you have any other ideas, feel free to let me know.
Thanks for checking out my post, and feel free to message or post any questions you may have. I look forward to making someone happy and getting these bad *** monsters out of my garage.
-Jared

Old 05-02-2010, 07:22 AM

bump for a new price.....

500.00 OBO