PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer Hating Neighbors?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Default Hummer Hating Neighbors?

Do any of your neighbors hate your hummer or hummers in general?

Down the street from me are some crazy Hippies with TWO count 'em TWO Priuses.

Old 12-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Default RE: Hummer Hating Neighbors?

Only Instance I have gotten is like first month I had my H1 was parking it after a night out on the town and a couple guys my age 24 or so were partying outside their house down the road where I have seen a jeep etc... And all I could hear is HUMMERS SUCK.. I replied veryrespectfullywith "ONLY WHEN BEING RECIEVED FROM YOUR GIRLFRIEND"....
but yea thats about it from the neighbors... but hey Haters are good to have if I loose one I hopeto gain 2 more because it means your doing things right!

Old 12-02-2007, 01:31 AM

[align=left]Yep, your right.

BTW i dont have a Hummer, but i would like to drive one just so people would see me and go "That ******* hates the environment" and i'd be like yay.
[/align]

Old 12-02-2007, 02:09 AM

You might want to tell the "Hippies" there are more poisonous materials in there "pricksus" of a car than they think i.e. Nickel-Metal Hydride( a rare earth alloy, so you are depleting natural resources)! plus a combustion engine so the're doing twice as much polluting. And for all those people thatare Hummer Haters are ignorent, stupid,and believe in global warming and ethonal and problebly don't even know there State's Capitol. And if anyone confronts me aboutour Hummer,they best beware.

Old 12-02-2007, 02:24 AM

#1. There is nothing wrong with a Prius. They get great gas mileage and are technologically advanced cars if that's what you want.
#2. No one here bought a Hummer because they hate the enviornment. The H3 can get close to 20 mpg. There are over 50 trucks, SUVs and cars that get worse mileage driving right now in the US today.
#3. If you do hate the enviornment show it some other way. People like Wannabe are the ones giving Hummers and Hummer drivers bad names.

Thanks

Old 12-02-2007, 07:45 AM

All of my neighbors like it. My next door neighbor who is in his late 70s, loves it and he doesn't even have trouble getting in and out of it. I also have ex-marines and of course they were the first ones over to check it out. I was the first to get the H3 in my development and now we have a his' & hers' couple down the street from me..they bought a red one and a white one.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:12 AM

All my neighbors are cool with my new H3, but where I work is not. I work for a school that is green. Certified by the mayor of the city. The teachers lifelong goals are to help the environment and there are many prius's in my parking lot. When I pulled up in a hummer they had a fit. They even went to my principal to complain(like what see is going to fire me over my car or make me give it back) I don't think so. I had to even go to the schools Low Carbon Meeting to educate them. It was funny one of the people there was driving an expedition with alot worse mpg than me.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Yep.... my neighbor hates them.....

Old 12-02-2007, 09:39 AM

Not all teachers are smart apparently. "They went to the principal" What a bunch of whinee little Maggots!(Just had to get that in). It's jealousy and that stigma of being different. The only reactions I got was why a Hummer, I had a couple of Dodges andof course there are quite a few around bymy home.

Old 12-02-2007, 05:56 PM

My Neighbors are really cool with mine..they all wanted a ride when they seen I got one.

Quick Reply: Hummer Hating Neighbors?