PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hummer hate will run out of steam very soon

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Default hummer hate will run out of steam very soon

H2s (and H3s) are showing up at various dealerships around here used now, and flying off the lots. You have maybe a week to buy before they are gone.

And this has considerable consequence for hummer haters everywhere, on many levels. You see, the trucks will wind up available at price points that the haters can afford, and you know, deep down where sunlight fails to reach, alot of those crying pouting whining sniveling post-that-video-of-that-guy-breaking-his-tie-rod guys always wanted a big weird looking boxy hummer. They're fun, after all, and chicks dig 'em.

And as they move down in price, more and more of them will wind up in the muck and over the hills, and the vehicles considerable attributes will outweigh the propaganda explosion that the haters threw at it when it first hit the streets.

Old 03-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Default RE: hummer hate will run out of steam very soon

Well put...As usual...I sure was missing your editorials..

Old 03-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

No real haters where I live down here on the Jersey shore.... besides... there are about 20 on my island....

Old 03-23-2007, 12:45 AM

We've all gotten the comments around town and the occasional finger, but at least we're not in the same world of Hummer Hate this guy was:
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=66810
I can only imagine what some people on here would do to the person if they saw them do that..

Old 03-23-2007, 12:58 AM

All I can't say to that....I'd save the tax payers a lot of money from having to Try him andkeep him alive in jail.

Old 03-23-2007, 05:12 AM

BASTARDS!!![:@][:@]

Old 03-23-2007, 11:52 AM

the amazing thing is how little thought goes into this kind of envrio-**** action.

justification in the minds of the wildly liberal and looney (i'm guessing): make the world a better place by showing how much you hate gas guzzling

reality:

1. insurance pays for the truck
2. alot of energy/CO2 will go into recycling what can be recycled
3. beyond that, it goes in landfill
4. an enormous amount of energy goes into building another truck
5. I still buy another H2, only its brand new (good for me), warranty is brand new (good for me), and i get a story to tell people about how loving and caring and well-thought-out the actions of the enviro-****'s are
6. all the chrome on my old truck is insured, so energy goes into making me more
7. i need another set of 37" PJs, which takes more energy, and i landfill my old used set of 35" BFGs because i'd ahve a brand new set
8. hummer, andt he aftermarket companies, all do more business
9. i don't lose a darn thing
10. you are a tool, someone's very very thoughtless counterproductive tool
11. just for spite, i take my new hummer and drive over my prius

Old 03-23-2007, 11:56 AM

One other thing and I'm sure you eluded to it Blade...that being,during the torching of the H2, all the carbon smoke and pollutants that were released to the atmosphere probably was 10 to 20times worse on the envirommentthan what the truck running down the road could of done over it's life time...

Old 03-23-2007, 12:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

One other thing and I'm sure you eluded to it Blade...that being,during the torching of the H2, all the carbon smoke and pollutants that were released to the atmosphere probably was 10 to 20times worse on the envirommentthan what the truck running down the road could of done over it's life time...
excellent point.

because that's not cat-converted, etc. And you're burning things not meant to be burned (including alot of flame retardants and other exotic chemicals), and you probably have created more pollution than the truck could in a long, long, long, long time.

good poitn

Old 03-23-2007, 12:18 PM

and, the petroleum based whatever you used to fuel your fire has to be replaced, because whoever needs it for a legitimate use still needs it, and the tank of gas in the SUVs is wasted...

Quick Reply: hummer hate will run out of steam very soon