PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer Happening this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Default RE: Hummer Happening this weekend

ORIGINAL: shortbus

the guy that runs our owner's group sells some spray on stuff that is supposed to restore the look, and protect the undercarriage (available at hummersolutions.com). obviously i've never used it, but it supposedly works pretty well. CA doesn't use salt, so at least we don't have the corrosion problem, and i'm far enough away from any coast so i don't have to worry about it much. i have found that people following me over bumpy highways (all CA hiways) have to dodge the chunks that come loose, so i've started hosing off the bottom after runs now. no need to break a windshield.

Thanks shortbus it sound pretty good i think i'm going to order one now we had a lot of salt this year [:@] it not worth having chrome never do that again.The undercarriage looks like the truck 6 years old
http://www.hummersolutions.com/produ...roducts_id/535

Old 03-23-2006, 03:24 PM

if you mention shortbus, he'll know who you're talking about. can't guarantee that it will get you a discount, but i may get a finder's fee . . . or more pics of the bus in next year's calendar . . . .[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 03-23-2006, 03:30 PM

just ordered it

Old 03-23-2006, 03:31 PM

ORIGINAL: dilo2001gt

the guy that runs our owner's group sells some spray on stuff that is supposed to restore the look, and protect the undercarriage (available at hummersolutions.com). obviously i've never used it, but it supposedly works pretty well. CA doesn't use salt, so at least we don't have the corrosion problem, and i'm far enough away from any coast so i don't have to worry about it much. i have found that people following me over bumpy highways (all CA hiways) have to dodge the chunks that come loose, so i've started hosing off the bottom after runs now. no need to break a windshield.

Thanks shortbus it sound pretty good i think i'm going to order one now we had a lot of salt this year [:@] it not worth having chrome never do that again.The undercarriage looks like the truck 6 years old
DITTO that...Mucho Grassyass[sm=smiley31.gif]..I just ordered two bottles of the stuff..Maybe enough for at least a couple of treatments...As far as slinging projectiles..These rather grippy tires pick up some pretty good sized boulders..I'd hate to be behind me when one of those asteroids break out of orbit..[sm=oopssign.gif]

Old 03-23-2006, 03:31 PM

oh shi- i wish i knew

Old 03-23-2006, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

DITTO that...Mucho Grassyass[sm=smiley31.gif]..I just ordered two bottles of the stuff..Maybe enough for at least a couple of treatments...As far as slinging projectiles..These rather grippy tires pick up some pretty good sized boulders..I'd hate to be behind me when one of those asteroids break out of orbit..[sm=oopssign.gif]

Dennis you need to get a bubble for your truck like Michale Jackson do you sleep with it and put the wife in the garage

Old 03-23-2006, 03:35 PM

shortbus call them and tell them you just gave them two customer maybe you get a discount or something

Old 03-23-2006, 03:46 PM

Dennis you need to get a bubble for your truck like Michale Jackson do you sleep with it and put the wife in the garage
I'd never sleep with MJ..He's too white![sm=yikesomg.gif]

But now that you mention it..Everytime I put the truck to bed after a nice day of washing and waxing..My cat seems to know and goes out to the garage to put fresh ***** tracks all over it...
lil ****![:@]

Old 03-23-2006, 04:12 PM

shortbus call them and tell them you just gave them two customer maybe you get a discount or something
he treats me right already, but i'll mention it to him on Saturday anyway. i could ask him to give me a bottle for free, but we all know i'd never use it. let me know how it works, maybe it will work on the camper or wife's car.

Old 03-23-2006, 04:16 PM

he treats me right already, but i'll mention it to him on Saturday anyway. i could ask him to give me a bottle for free, but we all know i'd never use it. let me know how it works, maybe it will work on the camper or wife's car.

If you don't use it..I can send you my snail mail..hint, hint[sm=yeahsmile.gif]

Since you were so kind to offer a source to a cleaning product, I only feel obligated to reciprocate inversely[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

MUD...And more MUD

Quick Reply: Hummer Happening this weekend