PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HUMMER H3 was vandalized last week...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Default RE: HUMMER H3 was vandalized last week...

Finally got fixed, they popped out the windows and keyed the driver side of the car. Also they bricked it about 20 times and actually left the bricks on the side of the car and one on top of the hood. U gotta love those dam cubs fans ha.

Old 07-24-2008, 04:48 PM

Im sorry to here about that and hope you get it taken care of soon, another example of total disrespect for others peoples property. If I see that type of behavior in my area I will send you a couple of the individuals fingers for Keychains.

Old 07-24-2008, 08:50 PM

ORIGINAL: thehammerh3

Finally got fixed, they popped out the windows and keyed the driver side of the car. Also they bricked it about 20 times and actually left the bricks on the side of the car and one on top of the hood. U gotta love those dam cubs fans ha.
Glad to hear you got it fixed.....

What did it run the insurance company if youdon't mind me asking?

Also, did you ever get the pics posted.......?

Old 07-26-2008, 07:41 PM

Sorry to hear your pain...I have been thru this with a few of my rides, I knowwhat you are going through.. Anger first,,and the anger again...I believe in "Karma" hope it eats these Mother F__kers.

Old 07-26-2008, 10:27 PM

It's just sad....why can't they just drive their little Aveos and Priuses and leave us alone!

Old 07-26-2008, 10:38 PM

Rut ole buddy..How the hell are you?

Old 07-26-2008, 10:38 PM

You still a flatfoot in VA Beach?

Old 08-12-2008, 07:55 PM

Is this the OG Dennis from back in tha day? I'm good man...doinginvestigations now....How u been? I haven't been on here in a while.....moved down to NC and enjoying the country life.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:14 PM

One in the same..How ya been ole friend..NC huh..pretty country..I was living on Knotts Island while in the Navy there in Oceana.

Old 08-13-2008, 11:46 AM

I live in Lost Angeles, have not gotten vandalized, yet. I do get notes and flyerson my windshield ALL the time and it really pisses me off.

All these pompus Prius driving ******. Not oneof them have the ***** to come face to face with me and tell me howthey think Iam destroying the earth. These Global Climate Change/Warming Zelots have created a new religion, and its all based on fear and guilt.

Guess who these Prius driving BITCHES are gonna call when another huge earthquake, flood or fire hits hits California. They will be calling the people that have trucks like ours, trucks that can drive over things and pull things. Try getting down off a hill covered in downed trees in your MotherF***ing Prius! These hypocrite, zelot, radical followers of enviromentalism are doing everything they can to eventually legistlate your car right from under you.

And I just got a letter that my Hummer dealer is closing. SPIT!

Quick Reply: HUMMER H3 was vandalized last week...