PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hummer H2 Wheels and Tires 5 Super Swamper Texus With H2 Rims

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2023, 07:43 PM
Default Hummer H2 Wheels and Tires 5 Super Swamper Texus With H2 Rims

Up for sale are "5" Trexus Supper Swamper Tires on Hummer H2 8 lug Rims with Painted Center caps. The Supper Swamper Tire is one of the most used for Off Roading.
This Design shown has the triangular side cleats which when the tire is aired down helps grab on the side wall to climb rocks Etc.
One tire has about 2K miles and the other 4 about 8 K miles. They have been in my garage since the last use years ago out of UV from the sun. They were used at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Pine Grove Pa. They were driven on the intermediate trails with mud and small rocks. No Hard Core stuff. They are shown in the pictures Cleaned up.

But with some wheel cleaner and tire dressing they will look great better than these shots. The Size on the tire is listed as... 35 X 12.50R X 17LT This is a Pick up only at my home. You need a Pickup truck to get all 5 in. They are heavy. Check out other sites and you will see how much the rims alone go for. This is a Get them outa here price.
I no longer Off road my H2. I am cleaning out the detached garage and these tires take up too much room. Come and Get-Em.....
Also I'm Guessing at the Rim width Google says 8.5

TIRES ARE LOCATED IN SOUTH NEW JERSEY EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP 08234. 9 Miles Outside of Atlantic City. THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY NO SHIPPING IS OFFERED

PRICE: $1000.00
  • This Item Is sold as a set of 5 Tires and Wheels. I will Not break the tires from the Rims
  • I have no way of transporting these tires. Pick Up Only.
THESE TIRES & RIMS ARE SOLD AS IS: NO REFUNDS - NO RETURNS

Last edited by Mark R; 10-06-2023 at 07:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:43 PM

You know what's funny...??? I had these on Flea Bay for about 3 months. Got over 200 Views. Not one person contacted me. I started the price out at $1400.00. Then went down to 1 K where I'm at now. Here I got 35 views since last night and Na-da. I guess no body lives near South Joisey...L.O.L. Can you imagine what it would cost to ship these ..!!!! each wheel is over 100lbs,,LMAO...

Looks like I'm stuck with them or nobody off roads there H2 anymore,....Maybe I'll have nice bond fire in my fire pit

Last edited by Mark R; 10-07-2023 at 10:03 PM.
Old 10-14-2023, 07:50 PM

Most of those who have an 08 or 09 want the 20" wheels, the 17's are a hard sale especially when there not 100% and have other then BFG K02's as they were when than came from the factory.

Hang on to them sooner or later someone will bite and yes, its cost a small fortune to ship them (though fedex ground is your best best) good luck!

Old 10-15-2023, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by H2-SUT
Most of those who have an 08 or 09 want the 20" wheels, the 17's are a hard sale especially when there not 100% and have other then BFG K02's as they were when than came from the factory.

Hang on to them sooner or later someone will bite and yes, its cost a small fortune to ship them (though fedex ground is your best best) good luck!
Yeah I hear Yah, But usually when you go off roading you change to off road from street tires. That's what I do. I have the optional 6 spoke Chrome 20 " wheels on my H2. When I went to off road with the club I'd switch to the 17" with the supper swamp-er's. No way would I drive on off road tires on the street at 60+ MPH except on the way up to Rausch Creek off road park. I couldn't hear the radio. I see guys come by house with lifted pick me up trucks with off road tires on. You can hear them coming from a 1/4 mile away. They are loud.

But you are correct. Now adays the trend seems to be 20" rims with off road tires. Although the 17 " allows more air down room to let the side wall lay on the ground.

Old 10-17-2023, 05:38 PM

How-A-Lou-Yah..!!
This morning I relisted the tires and wheels on South Jersey Craigs list. I dropped the price to $800.00. 1 Hour later I get an email with a Phone #. I call it.... The guy says .."Do you want To Buy a Hummer H2" I said no I have one! He said then I guess I'll buy your tires. His dad passed in June and left him his 2002 H2 with dry rotted tires. He said it was either sell the Hummer or buy tires. So he came over and him and his buddy busted their B"s lifting those 5 wheel and tires into a Big azz pick up. Paid me cash $800.00 and finally their gone...How-A-Lou-Yah..!!

""""SOLD""""

Old 10-17-2023, 10:30 PM

i will wait 5 years into the future to ask if they are still available

Old 10-18-2023, 11:28 AM