PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hi! New Vendor Here

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 11:21 PM
Default Hang in there Alfa

Just got my H3 and already I am shopping for the toys...I will be coming to you first!

Old 04-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by CO_H3
Just got my H3 and already I am shopping for the toys...I will be coming to you first!
Sounds great chief!

You can place your order online or over the phone.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Default h3 roof rack

hello. cannot find any contact link on your website so i'll ask my questions here and hope for a reply.

you list a hummer roof rack available for both h2 and for h3. however, the pic for h2 is a pic of an h3 and the h3 product says no photo available(?). i have an h3, so that would be the product i would be interested in. my question is just what is it that you are selling here? is it the roof basket/rack as shown on the h3 that is pictured in the h2 listing, or just crossbars, as your description seems to describe? if it is the basket/rack, does it mount in the factory rails, as in the pic, or does it bolt to crossbars? also, the product title says 'aluminum' but the description refers to 'polished stainless steel' and 'black powder-coated steel'. can you clarify this? it would be easier to sell things if people knew just what you are talking about. thanks,andrew

Old 04-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by andpeab
hello. cannot find any contact link on your website so i'll ask my questions here and hope for a reply.

you list a hummer roof rack available for both h2 and for h3. however, the pic for h2 is a pic of an h3 and the h3 product says no photo available(?). i have an h3, so that would be the product i would be interested in. my question is just what is it that you are selling here? is it the roof basket/rack as shown on the h3 that is pictured in the h2 listing, or just crossbars, as your description seems to describe? if it is the basket/rack, does it mount in the factory rails, as in the pic, or does it bolt to crossbars? also, the product title says 'aluminum' but the description refers to 'polished stainless steel' and 'black powder-coated steel'. can you clarify this? it would be easier to sell things if people knew just what you are talking about. thanks,andrew
I do apologize about the error and confusion. What we are selling are the cross bars. We accidentally posted the wrong picture. The item is made out of Aluminum and the information posted is just general warranty information for the item materials offered. Here is a picture of what we offer:

Name:  BeznZ9wWkKGrHqYOKkIErz8eJDoBK-w1Wtm.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  33.6 KB

Name:  a9cd_12.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  11.5 KB

Please note that the item comes without the chrome hummer lettering.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Dont miss out guys!