PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi from Las vegas

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Default Hi from Las vegas

Well ive been looking thru the net and found this forum for hummers and thought it just made sense for me to join up.
Im a shop manager and Custom builder for 24-7 limousines in las vegas .Our company runs 6 Hummer H2 200 inch stretched limos and ive been looking for resources to get more info on the vehicles from owners perspectives.This is a helpful site that gives me a way to make these hummers run at there best and i think i can also help the site since we do put these H2s thru some of the hardest work known to man.Since it does get in the 110s out here in the summer and 40s or less in the winter the climate does put a strain on a already strained situation.Add to that we put a easy 20 hr day use on them and its a torture test to say the least.
I hope i can learn alot from all of you here and who knows if i can ever be of any help its a win win in my book.
Im not here to sell anything or want to offer services.Im a Hummer h2 owner like everyone here.
If your ever in vegas drop me a line and dont hesitate to say hi

Thanks again

Old 05-09-2011, 01:09 PM

How different are they from the normal H2's? So GM actually makes them and sells them as Limo's or are they "created" from a normal H2? I've always been curious about that, how would someone even go about buying a stretch Hummer, I've never even seen one at a dealer, do they need to be custom ordered or something?

Also, do they just have the normal 6.0L or 6.2L engines or something else? I'd think you would need something more to pull that much extra weight, but maybe I'm wrong.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:16 PM

They are made from completly stock H2s stock 6.0s and 4speeds.They are cut then streched and all the added parts put in.Several companies in the Us build them Krystal,MTG are some to name a few.From the front doors to the hood its 100% stock GM h2

Old 05-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Being from Vegas I am sure those H2s could tell some stories.