PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here's some ride(s) of the month ;)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Default Here's some ride(s) of the month ;)

My friend Mike just lifted his bad-*** H2, here's some pics of his newly lifted H2next to my lifted H3:

Check out this monster tierod!!...can you see all the CV grease splattered

Tires are about the same, but his stands 6" higher than mine!! It's definitelya monster on the streets!

Healready broke his CV Shaft and shocks but gotthem fixed and took it off for some light wheeling and everything went fine. As for me, went wheeling the other day and my CV boot broke, but it handled pretty well. Once I get my HD tierods I'll be testing it on some heavier terrain

But I have to be honest, lifting it caused me a lot of problems on the trails - if you don't have to lift it then don't mess with your suspension. Stock rocks!, period. These things are not made to be modified, unless you're like Bullydog who fabricated a straight front their H3 then cool, but until someone comes out with a solid lift for your H3, keep it stock for the trails, lift it to show off on the streets

Aloha!

Old 07-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Default RE: Here's some ride(s) of the month ;)

Of course your's looks good Inked. But that H2 is very cool......................me likey

Where the hell you been anyway?

Old 07-18-2007, 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

Of course your's looks good Inked. But that H2 is very cool......................me likey

Where the hell you been anyway?
LOL!! been busy with my own 4x4 site...we did a Benefit Event for a 5 year old who has cancer, fighting with politicians to get more trails openand coordinating other runs here and there....not to mention went fulltime with my website business since Feb.

I swing by here once in awhile but hardly ever posts

Old 07-19-2007, 09:14 AM

Really nice

Old 07-19-2007, 09:35 AM

INK..your ride is nothing to sneeze at either..looks really sharp!

Old 07-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Sure dude, you come back on here after months of dissappearing, I talk to you on the phone, we're buddies, and then BAM!, you vanish, and then come back and say "oh our Hummers are better then yours because we're cool" Whatever

Just Kidding!!!!

On that note, I kinda forget to go to your site, alot, lol so sorry about that. It's becoming a very cool place though so I give you props.

Oh yeah, they look REALLY good!!!

So, what ever happened to your fear of instability by raising your H3? How does it feel compared to stock?

Old 07-19-2007, 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

Sure dude, you come back on here after months of dissappearing, I talk to you on the phone, we're buddies, and then BAM!, you vanish, and then come back and say "oh our Hummers are better then yours because we're cool" Whatever

Just Kidding!!!!

On that note, I kinda forget to go to your site, alot, lol so sorry about that. It's becoming a very cool place though so I give you props.

Oh yeah, they look REALLY good!!!

So, what ever happened to your fear of instability by raising your H3? How does it feel compared to stock?
LOL!! Sorry man...I know I'm such an a$$ - LOL!

As for comparing it to stock? very different from cranking those torsion bars! Although the tbars are cranked right now to level it with the rear,because of thenew longer shocksthe ride is verysmooth. As for off-roading, I would still take a stock ride over lifted.

Old 07-19-2007, 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Dennis

INK..your ride is nothing to sneeze at either..looks really sharp!
Thanks Dennis!

Old 07-19-2007, 06:17 PM

WOW..THEY ARE BOTH AWESOME LOOKING.

Old 07-19-2007, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

OH

HELL

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICEY NICE!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Here's some ride(s) of the month ;)