PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Here's My ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 02:30 PM
Default RE: Here's My ride

Sweet Hummer man, love the intake. [8D]

Old 05-13-2008, 06:02 PM

Dayum....Magnaflow Split Duals, it's lookin' kinda cool!

I may have to think about gettin' one, but it would suck if it turned out to be too loud. [sm=insomnia.gif]

So does it kinda rumble at slow acceleration, but if you get on it, it will really growl?
I think I want it, but don't want the sound to get annoying, or over the top.

Old 05-13-2008, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: BassGear

I may have to think about gettin' one, but it would suck if it turned out to be too loud. [sm=insomnia.gif]

So does it kinda rumble at slow acceleration, but if you get on it, it will really growl?
Sounds great at idle and at low RPM's. Once the RPM start climbingit gets quieter until the top of the RPM band where it's a low growl. Honestly, compared to thestraight pipe I had on my 04 King Ranch diesel or my EvoIX MR, this system soundgreat with no real drone at any RPM.1st thing I did was ask the wife was it too loud and she actually said she liked it ....

Old 05-14-2008, 09:10 AM

Nice ride Joe

Old 05-14-2008, 10:17 PM

Get It!!!

Seriously, the growl is AmAzInG!!!! WAY Better than Stock, but not OVER THE TOP ANNOYING!!

Old 05-15-2008, 03:16 PM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Get It!!!

Seriously, the growl is AmAzInG!!!! WAY Better than Stock, but not OVER THE TOP ANNOYING!!
Okay you convinced me Hummbob, which was easy cuz I was runnin' out of stuff to do to my rig.
I'm gonna have it installed next week. I'll keep you posted, but yeah, I like the split dual look.

Old 05-15-2008, 07:08 PM

SWEET!!!!

Old 05-15-2008, 07:13 PM

Here's a shot from a little further back. The only PITA part about this system is that I have the rear air suspension and the pipe that crosses from the right to the left (facing the rear of the H2) rests on the bolt head of the skid plate the compressor is above. I don't see any issues but if Magnaflow would have made it 2 inches longer before making the 90* bend, it would've been better. The right pipe i gave about a 2" gap from the air bag and I've put my hand in between and it's not close enough to cause any issues. Assuming you have the kitty in place, it growls to about 4K rpm then quiets down. It sound mean taking off but while cruising it's a low rumble....not anywhere near being annoying or loud. Once you get over 4K it actually seems quieter.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:34 PM

ORIGINAL: H2Joe

Here's a shot from a little further back. The only PITA part about this system is that I have the rear air suspension and the pipe that crosses from the right to the left (facing the rear of the H2) rests on the bolt head of the skid plate the compressor is above. I don't see any issues but if Magnaflow would have made it 2 inches longer before making the 90* bend, it would've been better. The right pipe i gave about a 2" gap from the air bag and I've put my hand in between and it's not close enough to cause any issues. Assuming you have the kitty in place, it growls to about 4K rpm then quiets down. It sound mean taking off but while cruising it's a low rumble....not anywhere near being annoying or loud. Once you get over 4K it actually seems quieter.

Thanks for the new pix, and info Joe! Your explanation of the sound was awesome!
That's (air suspension) the only option that I don't have, so hopefully all will go easy.
Ohhh...and I got no wrenchin' skills so I'm gonna have a local muffler/Magnaflow dealer install it for me.
Thanks again Joe! [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-21-2008, 12:51 AM

Cool ride man! Nice gadget too. That's the advantage of the technology of wheels. Having the latest gadget and auto parts are the best asset to your car.

Quick Reply: Here's My ride