PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!Recommendations for 2007 H3 upgrades...w/pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Default HELP!!Recommendations for 2007 H3 upgrades...w/pics

HI there,

Here is my H3 2007. I tow a travel trailer sometimes behind it and it is pictured also. Everything I have on my truck is stock.

I put a lot of miles on it, doing mostly highway driving..Keep that in mind when making suggestions..

I would like to make the following changes:

Tires:
Would like a bit bigger tires, but do not want anything that will compromise warranty. Lots of highway driving and moderate off-road use..As of now, nothing crazy in terms of off roading, but have definitely tested it out..NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO SUPPORT 3200 lb FUN FINDER TRAILER.

Lights:
Lots of driving in the Rocky Mountains so I need soem additional light. I dont have a preference whether they are on the roof via a light bar, or on teh front as a part of a grill-guard. Please advise what you like or what some choices are.

Roof Racks/Case

Would like something waterproof that opens and closes for packing things to go camping-road trips etc...Thule looks like they have some nice products..I need something that is easy to take off and on as well.

BUSH BAR/GRILLE GUARD
Would like something that covers the entire front grill and lights. Mostly lookign for added protection against if I unfortuantely happen to hit a deer or something. (Lots of night driving in Rocky Mountains)..Wold be beneficial if I could attach lights or a winch to it...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP...ITS MUCH APPRECIATED...

Attached Thumbnails HELP!!Recommendations for 2007 H3 upgrades...w/pics-hummer-hope.jpg   HELP!!Recommendations for 2007 H3 upgrades...w/pics-hummerw-trailr.jpg   HELP!!Recommendations for 2007 H3 upgrades...w/pics-d-trailer.jpg   HELP!!Recommendations for 2007 H3 upgrades...w/pics-hummer-trailer.jpg