PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help Me ID This Part

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Default Help Me ID This Part

Hey guys,

When I got my Katzkins installed it looks like the installers broke a clip off the plastic piece on the rear seat that is part of the bottom cover for lever you pull to fold down the back seats. They tried screwing it in to hold it but it was screwed in to far up and the lever was always up. Anyway, I'd assume just order a new one instead of jimmy rigging this one but I can't find it on any diagrams on GM Parts Direct or any of the online dealerships that have searchable parts catalogs (Nalley GMC, etc ...).

If someone could help me find a part number for this I would be forever grateful. I attached 2 pics just to be clear what part I'm talking about. If you guys needs pics of where it goes in the truck I can take those too.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Attached Thumbnails Help Me ID This Part-rear_seat_lever_1.jpg   Help Me ID This Part-rear_seat_lever_2.jpg  
Old 05-25-2012, 01:56 PM

This page may help you , I think it might be (10) your looking for.

N1(43) REAR SEAT/FOLDING;. Fits: H3 , H3 SUV, H3T | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick

Old 05-25-2012, 02:13 PM

Thanks for this quick reply! This could be it but I'm not 100% sure b/c it is only on the parts diagram for H3T and the Colorado/Canyon which are pickups and I have the H3. So I'm wondering if the part for the truck version is different. And it shows that it's on the back of the seat, not the top. Can anyone verify that this is the correct part?

Old 05-25-2012, 02:21 PM

In our crash manual it does not have a diagram of the rear seat only a list i think it might be either of these : HANDLE PULL 15820574 OR COVER SEAT BRACKET 15194000 MAYBE ??

Old 05-25-2012, 02:32 PM

15194000 is a black rubber seat bolt cover nipple so that isn't it and 15820574 is the handle you use to pull up on to pull the rear seat bottoms forward so you can fold down the back of the seats. I think 89027077 (your original suggestion) may be it but if anyone w/a H3T can verify that the look the same it would be a sure thing (or if some else knows for sure) or if someone who has both a H3 and H3T can see if they are the same that would work even better.

PS: Thanks for all the help w/this!

Old 05-26-2012, 08:10 AM

That item in your first post is specific to the H3.

I'll have to check some of my service discs and see if I can at least find the part description if not the actual part number.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:56 AM

Thanks Tainter! I've looked at all H3 parts diagrams I could find and can't find a thing for this pic. You'd think it'd be in the Rear Seat diagram but every part down to the nuts and bolts are listed and they show the hole in the seat for this item but don't give a part number. Crazy!

Old 05-29-2012, 02:53 PM

PS: Thanks for all the help w/this!

Your welcome ! I have been doing more searching when i have a few mins to spare ,The only other page i found was this one 2006 HUMMER H3 Parts - GM Parts Department: Buy genuine GM auto parts & aftermarket accessories at wholesale prices.

Its a better diagram

Old 05-30-2012, 11:07 AM

That's the only diagram I can find but if you notice the picture of the part is there (to the right of the head rest) but no number for the part. I attached a pic of the part I'm talking about and circled it.

Attached Thumbnails Help Me ID This Part-h3partdiagram.jpg  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:26 AM

You see we have those parts ,But only on good seats
I was looking at them yesterday i didnt see any numbers on them.
But you think they would have to have a part # !!

Did you try call a dealer yet ??

Quick Reply: Help Me ID This Part