PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help.. Love my truck hate my 5 Cyl

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by 04colyZQ8
Please tell me how to edit a posting?? I would like to remove anywhere were it says I can build you a harness.

If a Mod does this than, I would depreciate leaving up the other info, as it is useful to people, and does not benefit, me in anyway!

Also I removed the words in my sig, until someone let's me know if that is ok or not! Again sorry, and no need to nail be to the wall I honestly didn't mean to upset the apple cart, and offend you Tainter! My name is Jamie, and maybe you will forgive me, and teach me all I want to know about 345, some day!!
You came on here to sell your wares, all I am doing is pointing out what your motives are and also pointing out for my fellow HUMMER owners what little knowledge you have regarding our platform and/or vehicle differences. This way my fellow forum members know what they are getting into when dealing with you.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Red face

Originally Posted by Draketh
Just an FYI, it is widely accepted on just about every forum in existence that reviving old threads with a new post is frowned upon, especially doing it to multiple threads across the entire board.
Yeah ..lol clearly!!! And I can see why!! Now it just keeps snow balling out of control and we have to keep responding to all the threads I dug up, it's a pain!!

Sorry for cluttering up the forum, maybe a mod will clean it up.. till than I hang my head in shame!