PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP.... I've been searching all morning. I got a...

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Default HELP.... I've been searching all morning. I got a...

jet chip for my H2 and I don't know which port to plug it in to. In the manual it says the BLUE one. They are both GRAY!! Anyone??

Old 01-01-2012, 01:29 PM

Well I figured out the colors are visible AFTER you unplug the harness. For anyone in the future, its the TOP harness with the wires on the ends not the bottom with the wires in the front.
And WOW did it wake up my 2003, maybe I can get a mile or two better gas mileage out of it too. I'm happy!!

Old 01-01-2012, 04:13 PM

So you really think its good? where did you buy it from? and which one did you get because i see there is a stage 1 and stage 2?

Last edited by luda81; 01-01-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by luda81
So you really think its good? where did you buy it from? and which one did you get because i see there is a stage 1 and stage 2?
Good Luck, from what I've always heard, NONE of them Help Anything! jmo

Old 01-01-2012, 05:53 PM

Wonder if you bought it from me....I just sold mine on eBay!

Old 01-02-2012, 10:40 AM

I got the Jet Performance Module Stage 1. The difference in acceleration was noticeable right from the start. There is more getup and go than stock. And my avg mpg on the same trip I take every day (about an hour) went from 11.7 to 14.3 so both of those are good enough for me!!

Good Luck, from what I've always heard, NONE of them Help Anything! jmo
I've used this company in all my cars and while you aren't gonna be spinning your wheels off the line, there is def a noticeable difference. I think peoples expectations are too high sometimes leading to disappointment. Buy from a company that offers 100% money back. It takes 10 min to plug in. Give it a try and see, cant hurt

Wonder if you bought it from me....I just sold mine on eBay!
I wish I did, but I got it for Christmas but they ordered directly from jet

Old 01-02-2012, 02:56 PM

Is this a chip? some kind of programer? If you get that good of MPG I want one hell for that kind of change its worth a try.

Old 01-03-2012, 08:26 AM

PowerControl Module | Stage 1
Part #: 20314

Add up to 25 horsepower instantly with simple, plug-in installation! Only JET Performance Modules provide exclusive, full range Dynamic Spectrum Tuning of the air/fuel ratio, ignition advance, transmission and various other parameters. Each program is track and dyno tested to ensure the most possible horsepower and drivability from each application. 50 state smog legal! More Details
*See Domestic Information section for horsepower gains and dyno charts.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:48 PM

I'll believe it when I see it on a dyno!

Old 01-10-2012, 09:36 AM

Ok. So does anyone have any pics of where to find the computer? Is this a simple install? I have ordered the service manual from Helm Inc but that was on December 15 and I still haven't received it. I took that recommendation from this forum and well, I am still waiting. Anyway, if someone could point me in the right direction, I would be grateful. thanks.

Quick Reply: HELP.... I've been searching all morning. I got a...