PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Zen
Default Help!

Hey everyone, new Hummer owner here.

Been enjoying reading stuff on the site and hope you guys can help me with a few issues.

I have looked around the forums and the internet and still cannot find the "info" fuse to pull to disable OnStar. I have looked in the owners manual and the fuse panel cover, with no luck. I have read that its labled "info" but I just cant find it. Dont suppose someone would be kind enough to tell me which # the fuse is?

Also, anyone know what would cause my drivers window "express down" to be inop? It works just fine as long as I hold the button down, just the auto feature doesnt. Not sure if it would be a relay or the switch itself, but couldnt find a relay for it.

Thanks in advance...

Old 04-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

O Star is direct wired to your battery with its own extra leads. Since you did not specify which model 3 or year, can't help any further without that.

Essentially, cut the connection, no more OStar. Useless bullchit if there ever was.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Zen

Originally Posted by Doc Olds
O Star is direct wired to your battery with its own extra leads. Since you did not specify which model 3 or year, can't help any further without that.

Essentially, cut the connection, no more OStar. Useless bullchit if there ever was.

Thanks for the response.

Figured all the H3 models were electrical pretty much the same, but....
its an '06, Base model.

Thanks again