PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Angry Help!

took compressor off the h2, 4 bolts it drops down, and unhook two wires. now wont start. the accessories (radio, lights etc) work fine. doesnt even crank. this is computer related i assume? anything i can do? ive called 2 dealers, and neither of them know anything. cant even give me an idea. the one said "its def not computer related". however they were both grouchy ******** and prob just didnt wana help me. any ideas anyone? wana try some stuff before i consider towing it to the dealer. thank you

Old 03-23-2009, 05:40 PM

i just looked at mine. the smaller wires looks tobe power only the larger plug is the interface plug for the ride sensors and the ride controls coming from your dash board.

does it start if you plug the compressor back in? i will unplug mine and try to start to see if its just yours...

Old 03-23-2009, 06:00 PM

I dissconnected my compressor completely and everything started. it must be something else.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:14 AM

yea. i plugged it back in and still didnt start. could it be a starter? like i said, all the accessories came on, but didnt start (not even crank). it (compressor) hasnt even been hooked up necessarily for about 8-10 months (i had the ground diconnected way back) just doesnt make any sense. maybe it was fluke timing, and the starter went bad? but 20 min before that it started fine. like i said just unplugged the two wires (obviously unhooked the airlines .. i think there was three total) and dropped it down.