PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello! Mods Please Check In!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Administrator
Default Hello! Mods Please Check In!!

Well, I told Dennis that I would be making a moderators room, and I have also added a useless posts section. Right now, only Myself, mark, and dennis can see this section, so this is the place to discuss things like problems with a certain member, or the forum, or just an idea that you think would better the forum. Please dont ever hesitate to speak up about ideas which you think would improve the forum!

the useless posts section is intended to be a sort of hiding spot for posts that arent appropriate for the general forum. things that are improper, such as someone coming on and spamming their site, like h3source (i think) did a while back. a useless posts section makes it easier to find things for reference, and is an alternative to just deleting things.

Please reply so that I know that both of you can see this section!

Old 04-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Default RE: Hello! Mods Please Check In!!

Hi Patrick..I read you loud and clear...Good Idea about the useless post section..sometimes it's best we all see the bad boys first before we can them..I Look forward to being a big help here..Thanks for the honor.

BTW..When I go to edit my posts, I would like ability to delete the entire post..I don't see that feature turned on.

Also..is there a time delay from the original post for a period of time that gives a person some time to edit without the edit message appearing so soon right after you post?

A lot of times I'll post and catch mispelled words, then go back to edit within a few seconds and get the "Post edited message" imbedded in the post..Can we extend that time frame say for a 1 or 2 minutes before that shows up giving time to edit without that message appearing in the post?

Thanks

Old 04-13-2006, 02:24 PM

see it

Old 04-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Administrator

as a mod, you can delete your entire post. we dont have it enabled for members, because it leaves no paper trail to follow when a "fight" breaks out

Old 04-15-2006, 10:13 PM

I see you Mark..So I know you're at least alive!
Time 8:13 Eastern 04/15..Good Friday

Old 04-15-2006, 10:29 PM

I am hope i can come back.[sm=imsorry.gif]

Old 04-15-2006, 11:37 PM

Come back??? You never left...just let us know when you go to the out-house next time, so we know how much to dip out..K?

Old 04-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Administrator

mark, there was never any consideration of demodding you. hell, at mustang forums alone, we have something like 20 moderators, and i know what its like when real life steps in, and real life is what really matters. if you guys ever need a break, its never a problem.

Old 04-26-2006, 12:51 PM

Just to let you know hummerhummer has his own forum.
www.HUMMERHUMMER.com

Old 04-26-2006, 01:56 PM

I WONDER WHER HE GOT THIS VIDEO CLIP IDEA FROM?...

http://www.hummerhummer.com/tm.aspx?m=18

Quick Reply: Hello! Mods Please Check In!!