PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from Charlotte, NC.....!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Default Hello from Charlotte, NC.....!!!!!!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone!!! I just bought my H3 from CarMax a week ago. It's an 07 auto with Luxury, Adventure, and has 42K miles. I am very happy with it so far even though I downsized from an 04 Suburban Z71 and it seems like my mpgs are about the same...hahaha Thank goodness I have a 30 warranty because I need them to fix a few things. The stereo cuts off on me after about 5 minutes of driving but if I cut the engine off and key on, then it's fine. The front brake rotors have deep grooves and make a grinding noise, and I am also getting a squeaking noise when I steer and also going over bumps. I will also get them to check out the clunking noise either from the driveshalf or the rear wheels. Let's see what they can do for me.

I have been snooping around and searching older posts and have done a little research as far as what I plan to add on it. I want to do an AirDoc with K&N dry filter, Gibson dual exhaust, and then take it to PCM of NC in Mooresville, NC since they are only about 50 mins away. I also want to add a Baja Rack and a Gobi ladder in the future.

I just installed an HID 6000K foglight kit and am still waiting for the headlight kit to come in. Here's a few pics of it at CarMax when I went to pick it up.

[ATTACH]Hello from Charlotte, NC.....!!!!!!-img_1928.jpg[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails Hello from Charlotte, NC.....!!!!!!-img_1927.jpg