PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone ordered from Teakatoy.com?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Has anyone ordered from Teakatoy.com?

Sarge,

You guys are doing a fantastic job over there. We appreciate it. My nephew is going back first part of next year for his second tour. You ever get to Southern California you got a steak dinner at your choice of Orange County's finest. Least I could do. Be safe!!!

Old 10-14-2007, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: sarge_taz_rock

Thanks Bob, sorry about the delay in response, but being in Iraq and the huge time difference it takes awhile sometimes.
Keep on blinging man!!![sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=bling.gif][sm=bling.gif]
...technically...isn't Bob Canadian?
I guess thats good to know they arewith us at least...it would be really bad for Canada if they weren't I guess.American tourismis pretty high over there. ...I've heard...through "my friend"...especially amung the 19 and 20 year old college students. Eh Bob?!
[sm=partyparty.gif]

Old 10-15-2007, 02:26 AM

Ok...let's try this again....internet here sucks. I tried to send this before.
Thanks to all of you guys for your support, I'm really glad that I found this site and i think I'm going to be here awhile. #Hummers, I have a son in San Diego, and I might just take you up on that steak offer...under one condition...you got to include beer....[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Ghostrider, MH307, Hilljob, HummBOB, and Heysdad and all the rest of you guys I want you to know that your support means alot to us all over here...thanks
On another note, I'm trying to post a pic of my Hummer on the left side and I keep getting that it is too big...how can I shrink it down (don't say hot water or a cold shower)...[sm=smiley4.gif]
Thanks guys

Old 10-15-2007, 03:02 AM

ORIGINAL: Ghostrider

ORIGINAL: sarge_taz_rock

Thanks Bob, sorry about the delay in response, but being in Iraq and the huge time difference it takes awhile sometimes.
Keep on blinging man!!![sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=bling.gif][sm=bling.gif]
...technically...isn't Bob Canadian?
I guess thats good to know they arewith us at least...it would be really bad for Canada if they weren't I guess.American tourismis pretty high over there. ...I've heard...through "my friend"...especially amung the 19 and 20 year old college students. Eh Bob?!
[sm=partyparty.gif]

Yeah, Some of us Canooks are TOTALLY supportive of KICKING THE **** out of the FUKIN' TOWLIES!!!

Alot of our Brave Kids have been fighting and unfortunately dieing in Afghanistan!!!

I used to bounce in some local bars when I was playing football at the University of Manitoba andsince we are 1 hour 45minutes from Grand Forks, North Dakotawe get ALOT of the US Air Men from the GF AirForce Base and tons of UND college kids coming up here to party(drinking age is 18 here)!! Partied with LOTS of 'EM!!! GOOD TIMES!!!![8D]