PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It happened

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Default It happened

Not that it really was a big deal or anything, but I finally had some environmental pea-brain make a remark. I was driving in an "artsy" area of Pittsburgh, E. Carson St South side for you PGH guys, and some environmental douche bag yelled some profanity at me and how bad it is that I'm driving a big POS. I had to laugh. Actually I think that I recognized him. I think he waited on my table at dinner the other night. LOL!! Or was he the bus boy?

Old 09-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Default RE: It happened

Now you need to back to that resturant and instead of leaving a tip you can leave a note saying that his tip is going towards a tank of gas for your hummer!

Old 09-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

I agree. Go back as soon as possible. I would just to make a point, that mamma ain't raise me no foo!

Old 09-06-2006, 04:59 PM

If you are 100% sure it's the guy fron the eatery...ask to see his manager and explain how your last visit ended....The bastard!

Old 09-06-2006, 05:06 PM

I love the fact that people jump all over Hummers by saying that they are so terrible for the environment and casually overlooking the fact that CO2 isn't nearly as bad of a greenhouse gas as methane is. What produces the most methane? well, I believe that all of the rice farming is ranked #1 and cows are #2. Gee, how convienient that they protest something that makes a negligalble dent in our environment in comparison just because its an easy target. Great job you lazy SOBs!! If they want to make a difference, they need to put in actual effort.

Here is another thing I think is funny about environmentalists: I don't know if this still happens, but I remeber that people used to spray paint in a really bright color on to fur coats & run off, presumably so that they don't wear fur anymore.. right? Well guess what, that happened to my mom and a few of her clients before, and the insurance covered the loss by buying them new fur coats... which, despite the wonderful logic of the environmentalists, killed more animals. great work if you ask me [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

sorry, I just hate all of the anti-hummer people. Being a college student, I get some mixed reactions from my rig. always funny turning stupid arguements around on stupid people!

Old 09-06-2006, 07:04 PM

When i read the topic i thought you pickup those girls from the other night.
I see the list of your cars very nice.

Old 09-06-2006, 07:24 PM

We should go hunt him down.

Old 09-06-2006, 09:40 PM

ORIGINAL: blackstangs281

We should go hunt him down.
Let's do it. and dilo thank you about the cars.

Old 09-07-2006, 12:47 AM

Especially since the price of gas is falling big time.

Old 09-07-2006, 12:57 AM

ORIGINAL: CerberusSVT

I love the fact that people jump all over Hummers by saying that they are so terrible for the environment and casually overlooking the fact that CO2 isn't nearly as bad of a greenhouse gas as methane is. What produces the most methane? well, I believe that all of the rice farming is ranked #1 and cows are #2. Gee, how convienient that they protest something that makes a negligalble dent in our environment in comparison just because its an easy target. Great job you lazy SOBs!! If they want to make a difference, they need to put in actual effort.

Here is another thing I think is funny about environmentalists: I don't know if this still happens, but I remeber that people used to spray paint in a really bright color on to fur coats & run off, presumably so that they don't wear fur anymore.. right? Well guess what, that happened to my mom and a few of her clients before, and the insurance covered the loss by buying them new fur coats... which, despite the wonderful logic of the environmentalists, killed more animals. great work if you ask me [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

sorry, I just hate all of the anti-hummer people. Being a college student, I get some mixed reactions from my rig. always funny turning stupid arguements around on stupid people!
Well said![sm=smiley20.gif]

I wonder if any of these dipsh!ts wear any kind of leather..like their hippi *** sandles or boots or belts...That's off a once living animal with big droopy sad eyes and big waggly ears..Christ, the list goes on..

Quick Reply: It happened