PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HA! to you, Dodge Caliber (The story of a champion)

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator
Default HA! to you, Dodge Caliber (The story of a champion)

Slowly I reached the dual-lane expressway ramp stoplight. The darkness of the early morning sky shadowed my H3 as if it was a silent beast lurking in the night. As I calmly waited for that left turning light to illuminate, there it came, pulling up to the right of me as if to speak my name in a challenging tone. Casually, I stared into the window of the vehicle, looking ominously into the eyes of the driver, seeing the furious flame of challenge peering deep into my vehicle, knowing very well he will, without a doubt, attempt foolishly to outrun me to the single-lane merge of the expressway entrance.
As the light turned green, I unleashed the beast with a mighty roar, letting the clutch so furiously release to those growling three thousand RPMs of torque that the newly-tuned animal produced. As I took the inside lane, I noticed the feverish pace of my adopted challenger, the Dodge Caliber, trying to outrun me to the merge with his foolish outside lane turn. Not realizing what he was trying to do, I pushed the beast to it's limits, reaching that first up**** to 2nd gear, already reaching 5500 RPMs. As I was not intentionally trying to defeat my unknown opponent, he apparently was tryign to defeat me, with a shameful loss. We the merge into the expressway entrance came to a final approachment, the embarrassment of the Caliber grew, as I peered over to him as I was switching to the middle lane. He quickly drove past me as to give me a look of pure evil, but I returned the favor, giving him a look of pure gratification, knowing that the beast has devoured the prey. I say to you, HA, foolish Caliber, for unknowingly challenging the unleashed beast that layed dormant for a year, and never again shall you try to make foolish assumptions that the squirrel can defeat the beast. I did not ask for this challenge, I say whole-heartedly, but as I saw the Caliber trying to ignorantly cut me off during the turn, I knew it was either take it or leave it, and I am just not going to take it without a fight! HA to you I say. Touche, putty tat!

Old 10-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Default RE: HA! to you, Dodge Caliber (The story of a champion)

Sounds like your average red light stop back in my SRT-10 days LOL! Every kid with a fart can wanted to race ... even some old blokes in Boxters and low end carrera's, vette's ... With some driving lessons they probably would've beaten me with those d**k extensions they call cars..

I always enjoyed leaving them to smell my exhaust fumes ...

Old 10-19-2006, 11:46 AM

Get back to work

Old 10-19-2006, 11:49 AM

Is this where I cordially invite you to kiss my a$$ LOL!

Old 10-19-2006, 12:18 PM

LOL! Thats great!

Old 10-19-2006, 12:23 PM

That's funny...And so typical of the Caliper owners and I know a few owners..arrogant and ALL hate HUMMERS for some reason[sm=dontgetit.gif]

(Yes, I mis-spelled it on purpose..It rubs these people raw..LOL)

Old 10-19-2006, 10:02 PM

Just in knowing that I most likely have the capability to drive over the the top and smash their sorry *** at the next stop light, and the look in their eyes in their review mirror wondering if that is what I may do is enough for me.

Old 10-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: cnynctry

Just in knowing that I most likely have the capability to drive over the the top and smash their sorry *** at the next stop light, and the look in their eyes in their review mirror wondering if that is what I may do is enough for me.
I just thought, ya know what, it's WAY too early in the morning for some punk in a caliber to try to cut me off, being behind me and swinging around the side of me knowing damn well getting in front of me is NOT going to get him anywhere faster because of the morning traffic. That kinda stupid crap just pisses me off.

Now, if it was an open road and he wanted to play, that's a different story I would have just hit my brakes and let him slide under me

Old 10-20-2006, 07:56 PM

Someone took a Creative Writing Class

Old 10-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Someone took a Creative Writing Class
Actually, all through grade schoo and high school I was in what you call these "Creative Enrichment" programs because apparently my IQ is so high I had to be in all this "crap" that made me use my mind. Well, in college I was told numerous times I should be a writer because of some of the stories I wrote and do I DARE say "poetry" I created, as well as music. I was going to move to San Diego at one point to work for my friend who is a video game developer writing orchestral background music and all that, but I was whooped at the time with someone who didn't support my talents. NOW that I have someone that supports me and I'll have a nice home to set up my music stuff in, I might get into writing or music again. I actually started writing a story/book a few months ago and since i've been so busy, haven't worked on it in a while, but unfortunately since then there are a few new TV shows that kinda have to do with my book, BUT, not exactly, so I'm going to probably start writing it again in January.

OK Jeez I do have ADD or something cause this was just TOO long a comment!!!!

Quick Reply: HA! to you, Dodge Caliber (The story of a champion)