PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3's in St. Louis , MO

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Default RE: H3's in St. Louis , MO

I am at Whiteman AFB outside Warrensburg, Missouri

Old 06-14-2007, 11:34 PM

It's very rare that that I get wave/response from a"Street Stock" Hummer here in DFW.

I have better luck with theJeep and FJ guys in off road rigs. Usually it's a look of surprise
at seeing a H3 up on Swampers, followed shortly by a return wave.

I've only seen two people from this forum out in the real world...Schmidt in all his yellow glory and splendor, going down the other side
of the highway and a person who I believed to be Hummer Driver's wife. I lay- ed down on the horn as I passed
her going into a CostCo and probably scared the bejeebers out of her.....and...Oh yeah...HuntnTexas who better
quit chasing perps and hurry up and post some damn pictures of his rig with those new tires and wheels.

I'll have to keep an eye out and see if I can find more than one or two forum members at the Rough Creek Happening this Sunday.

Old 06-17-2007, 11:57 PM

hey!! i live in st. Louis and bought my truck from Lynch.I am sooo happy w/ it. but i too was also looking for places to go mudding or offroading, but havent had too much luck[:@] ...although i am planning to go to the adventure academy on june 30. seems like that would be a awesome time.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:26 AM

ORIGINAL: crazydude102

although i am planning to go to the adventure academy on june 30. seems like that would be a awesome time.
Done it 2 times.. Had a blast there!!! (bought my h3 from there)

Old 07-23-2007, 02:10 PM

I'm from St. Louis and drive and H3 but I live in Seattle. Does that count?

Old 07-24-2007, 04:46 AM

ORIGINAL: JELLISC

I'm from St. Louis and drive and H3 but I live in Seattle. Does that count?

SURE...Why Not!!!!

Old 09-03-2010, 11:51 AM

I'm in STL also, west county. What part of town are you from STLH3? I've been looking for a place to go off road as well with no luck. All the local car clubs are Jeep, and we all know how they feel about Hummers.....

Old 09-03-2010, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mr H3x
Same thing here in lower mid Michigan, with all the h2's and 3's I see, one would think that everyone in town ownedat least one. I try to wave whenever I see someone coming at mein an H but its like they are blind, I don't think that I've ever had anyone wave back.
Same here in this part of wisconsin. you literally cant go 15 min. in town without running into another H3 Or H2. no body waves although most H3 drivers stare at mine, i have not seen anothe one in town with 315's and no one is smart enought to level theirs. any way Hummers are big here, the dealer was and still is a big time hummer seller/ fan of the brand. its to bad poeple are so wrapped up in themselves to wave or pull over and talk about their rigs.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by stlH3
Bummer... I think we all need "hummerforums.com" window stickers or something so people start talking. I'm dying to get off road.....
Originally Posted by crazydude102
hey!! i live in st. Louis and bought my truck from Lynch.I am sooo happy w/ it. but i too was also looking for places to go mudding or offroading, but havent had too much luck[:@] ...although i am planning to go to the adventure academy on june 30. seems like that would be a awesome time.

You two should come up to NY. I'll show you around a mud pit or two.

Actually I've got a buddy who owns a few hundred acres of land; ranging from water fording, to mud holes, to hill climbs to rock crawls.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 PM

I live 5-10 minutes from downtown STL on the IL side! Good to see some other locals here! Just purchased my 06 H3 last month and am just getting into customizing it. Already got wheels ready to put on and plan to get some bigger tires in the near future!My H3 has a Lynch decal on the back, which is where it originally came from. Haven't went there yet, but may have to swing by sometime.

Quick Reply: H3's in St. Louis , MO