PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 white spare tire cover

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 11:10 AM
Default H3 white spare tire cover

I am looking for a spare tire cover for my H3 in white, like what came on the H3X. I prefer a used one but if you know where I can get a new one at a decent price please let me know.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by bsc819
I am looking for a spare tire cover for my H3 in white, like what came on the H3X. I prefer a used one but if you know where I can get a new one at a decent price please let me know.
Please contact Kevin Mayhew of Rampart HUMMER at:

704-909-7941 or email him at kmayhew@ramparthummer.com

He recently purchased the accessory inventory of a hummer dealer that is converting and has more tire covers than he can shake a stick at. The deal I got on mine was simply awesome, tell him Nick from Ohio sent you.

Here's mine a few days after I got it

Old 05-19-2011, 11:49 AM

How much is 'simply awesome'?

Old 05-19-2011, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Broken Halo
How much is 'simply awesome'?
Low enough that if I were Kevin I would not want me repeating it publicly. I'm not sure what he's trying to get for them and I don't want him to feel obligated to give others the same price since we've been bartering back and forth for some things we have sitting around our shops. I'll PM you.

That being said, I'm sure if you speak with him directly you could get one for not far off what I paid.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:56 PM

I did not realize at first that were seeking the H3X style. That tire cover is pricey, upwards of $800 new, I've never seen one that wasn't broken or busted, or cracked, or missing pieces for sale used. If you have your heart set on one, call junk yards. Think there's a site called junk yard dog or something where you can fill out a form with what you're looking for and any junk yards with the item will contact you.

Boomerang makes one LIKE the H3X style, but its not the exact same. Its held on by a vinyl ring like the cheaper color matched covers instead of being a hinged clam shell style like the H3X. That being said it still looks damn good, the untrained eye will never know its not an H3X cover, and can be had for about $350. Once again talk to Kevin at Rampart he sells them.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:00 PM

Check Ebay...search "Hummer H3 OEM". There are a few from $85.00 on up. Most will have cosmetic wear or will be broken...It's normal for the hard covers I think

Old 05-19-2011, 06:27 PM

I don't mean to hijack your thread what so ever but I'm also interested in this exact thing but I'm looking for a black h3x tire cover and the h3x wheels. So if someone has 2 sets let me know after you let the original poster know.

- Jason

Old 05-19-2011, 07:37 PM

I already did a search on eBay and all of them are all broken junk. I also want some 18" h3x wheels also. Hopefully he will have both, I already called and left him a message.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by airborne227
Check Ebay...search "Hummer H3 OEM". There are a few from $85.00 on up. Most will have cosmetic wear or will be broken...It's normal for the hard covers I think
The one's on eBay are all only half of the shell, and are missing the chrome strip. Where all the other parts went and why one guy has like fifty broken pieces of crap is beyond me but I've seen what you're talking about.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:30 PM

I already did a search on eBay and all of them are all broken junk. I also want some 18" h3x wheels also. Hopefully he will have both, I already called and left him a message.
The hardshells are ALL junk, broken or not. Personally, I would look into a cover like Draketh's

Quick Reply: H3 white spare tire cover