PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 wheels and tires?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 01:32 PM
Default H3 wheels and tires?

Hello all,
New member to the forums, but have been on here before to get some advice before, read alot of Doc Olds & a few other senior members threads and post that where very helpfull. Was hoping to get some more insight and advice. I bought my wife a '09 H3 base, the only thing so far that I have done is level the front end (see above, thanks guys). Now I am looking to put wheels and tires on it. For the post part I know which wheel I want for it, just unsure about size, either 18" or 20". Also I am unsure of tire size and brand. So far from what I have seen, I like the Nitto Trail Grappler or Goodyear Durra Trac. I want an aggressive looking tire, but that will get some decent mileage/wear out of. Oh and also mind you this is HER daily driver and probally will never see never see any real mud, trails, etc..., until she gets tired of it and gets another vehicle and this becomes an actual toy for me. Any and all help would definetly be appreciated, and no rush, I have another 9 months before I make it back home from Iraq so...
Thanks Tj