PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 recovery team

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Default H3 recovery team

OK, so I'm surfing ebay the other day looking for cool Hummer stuff and I come across these cool 4" window decals that say "H3 recovery team". Mind you they're really pretty cool looking. It's got the Hummer trade mark H3 logo with "recovery team" in a kinda crescent shape underneath, and before I knew it I hit the BUY IT NOW. ( Now I know how my wife feels in a shoe store.) Anyhow, It wasn't until after I concluded the purchase that I started questioning the meaning of this sticker. So my thought is this...... It was probably meant to go on a heap ( sorry, meant Jeep) as a slam against the H3, but my question to you guys is...... If in fact itwas install on an H3, what would the perception be?

It really is a cool looking decal!

Old 02-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Default RE: H3 recovery team

ORIGINAL: Voodoo

OK, so I surfing ebay the other day looking for cool Hummer stuff and I come across these cool 4" window decals that say "H3 recovery team". Mind you they're really pretty cool looking. It's got the Hummer trade mark H3 logo with "recovery team" in a kinda crescent shape underneath, and before I knew it I hit the BUY IT NOW. ( Now I know how my wife feels in a shoe store.) Anyhow, It wasn't until after I concluded the purchase that I started questioning the meaning of this sticker. So my thought is this...... It was probably meant to go on a heap ( sorry, meant Jeep) as a slam against the H3, but my question to you guys is...... If in fact itwas install on an H3, what would the perception be?

They work either way. On the H3, it looks cool, but is simply a statement (ie bragging or point of fact), whereas on a jeep, it is funny. They make the same stickers for different vehicles (jeep recovery etc.) Lot's of guys around here with rubicons have the H2 recovery stickers. You can call them a slam, but a little humour between people can help diffuse stronger feelings. I bought the H3 one and gave it to my friend with a new Toyota FJ cruiser, and he loves it!!!

Old 02-12-2007, 02:01 PM

I put one of those decals on my winch. It is an H3 Recovery Team decal. I think it looks cool.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:41 AM

D'oh...!!!

I've got this one plastered on the back of my 3...

Name:  01212007001.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  45.9 KB

Old 02-13-2007, 12:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Voodoo

OK, so I'm surfing ebay the other day looking for cool Hummer stuff and I come across these cool 4" window decals that say "H3 recovery team". Mind you they're really pretty cool looking. It's got the Hummer trade mark H3 logo with "recovery team" in a kinda crescent shape underneath, and before I knew it I hit the BUY IT NOW. ( Now I know how my wife feels in a shoe store.) Anyhow, It wasn't until after I concluded the purchase that I started questioning the meaning of this sticker. So my thought is this...... It was probably meant to go on a heap ( sorry, meant Jeep) as a slam against the H3, but my question to you guys is...... If in fact itwas install on an H3, what would the perception be?

I saw the exact same stickers on ebay and thought the same thing you did. I decided not to buy one because I just wasn't sure. Like LittleHB said it could go either way.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:12 PM

You could put the H3 recovery sticker on almost any vehicle, and still have a good/humourous meaning. The only vehicle you probably DON'T want to see this on would be :

Old 02-13-2007, 01:14 PM

ORIGINAL: littlehummerboy

You could put the H3 recovery sticker on almost any vehicle, and still have a good/humourous meaning. The only vehicle you probably DON'T want to see this on would be :

Old 02-13-2007, 02:26 PM

Thanks Guys,

Now I don't feel like such a dumbass.[:-]

Old 02-13-2007, 02:30 PM

Speaking of dumbasses..here's a guy that is totally ate up with it....

Old 02-13-2007, 02:59 PM

What's he planning on recovering?...... a H2 from a Happy Meal![X(]

Quick Reply: H3 recovery team