PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3..poser, or serious off-road rig?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Default H3..poser, or serious off-road rig?

Hi all:

I'm considering buying an H3 for off-road use. Is the H3 capable of this or should I look at something like the FJ Cruiser. The forums for that (http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/) seem to have tons of threads and pics of their rigs being used off-road, whereas this forum seems to be mostly people putting mods and big wheels on their rigs. I mean, the Meets, Events, and Shows section has only 19 posts on it!!!

I don't like foreign cars as a rule, but neither do I like posers. What about the H2? Is it too expensive to be used for serious off-road?

Old 09-29-2007, 05:12 AM
Default RE: H3..poser, or serious off-road rig?

dude,look around a little more,i bet 75% at least use there rigs off road,i wouldnt buy an fj,i dont think my wife will drive anything else but a hummer from now on

Old 09-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Hello new guy, ..............poser I mean. H3s are just posers. We don't take any off road pics because we are affraid our fram and fenders might crack. You know, like the Yota FJ and Tacoma. So we just look cool going to the grocery store.

Do not feed the troll!!! Have a nice day

Old 09-29-2007, 09:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Satellite101

I don't like foreign cars as a rule, but neither do I like posers. What about the H2? Is it too expensive to be used for serious off-road?
the H2 is the biggest poser of them all, it couldn't go offroad if offroad meant your neighbor's flower garden. stick to the FJ, best offroad vehicle known to man. now take your duplicate post and go back under your bridge, we answered your 3 questions , , , ,

Old 09-29-2007, 09:53 AM

Actually, I was serious about my question after reading the some offroad mags and some general mags like Motortrend (?) (where the FJ placed first above the Xterra and H3(?)) and seeing such posts in off-road forums:

http://forums.off-roadweb.com/70/105...not/index.html

Then I look at the truck-specific forums and see nearly a thousand THREADS about off-roading in ONE fj community forum (when the FJ Cruiser is only 1 year old), and tons of pics of people actually using it offroad, and you see why I ask this.

So, sorry if I offended, you guys have a good day now.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Motortrend. Ah yeah, that's a source for off road authority. JD Power award: 2007 BEST OVERALL VALUE AWARD. Four Wheeler Magazine EDITOR'S PICK / BEST OVERALL. Yep, just a poser. I'll post a pic later off road, on my front lawn. It is smooth and flat, hope my frame doesn't crack.

Old 09-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

It was nice of Harold Laudertoprofile his email address and name.... maybe we can send him a picture of an H3 lodged in goatse's bunghole....

Time to fire up the ole photoshop....

Old 09-30-2007, 02:54 AM

Who's Harold Lauder????

Old 09-30-2007, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Who's Harold Lauder????
An FJ loving, Hummer Bashing troll......

Old 12-24-2007, 01:33 PM

Ya know its a good thing i didnt take all those pictures off road with my H3 pulling chevys,jeeps and FJ'S out of bad spots because they just dont have what it takes to make the marks. So if the troll is reading this let me ask you this, How much is that FJ your so hot after?

Ya now let me remind you that i have a STOCK H3 and i payed less than 30k for it NEW. So with that being said id put my H3 up against anything you will ever have and i will even be nice enough to pull you out when you get stuck going out of the parking lot.

Ya i love my poser hummer and i love it so much that i get calls all the time to go get someone out of a hole because there wanna be truck just cant stand the pain of being stuck.

Quick Reply: H3..poser, or serious off-road rig?