PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

H3 Logo Embroidered Headrests....

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Default H3 Logo Embroidered Headrests....

I saw that the H3X has embroidered headrests with the logo. I wonder if we'll see them popping up on Ebay when they install LCD screens in those units. I would like to add those to my H3. Maybe they are available at the dealer, but would probably cost a fortune.

Old 12-04-2006, 07:07 AM
Default RE: H3 Logo Embroidered Headrests....

The Katzkin H3 Leathers are SAH-WEET Name:  thumbsup.gif
Views: 568
Size:  3.2 KB

http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html

On Quick Links, click Katzkin Packages, then click H3!! Pretty AWESOME!!

Old 12-04-2006, 08:40 AM

I am looking for these too. I am hoping we put the headrest dvdin one and possible buy them fromt the customer. I have tried to look up part numbers for these but can't come up with them. You would think it would be easy but its not. If you come up with part numbers please share. I think they will be about $110 each for new ones. We have even called part tec (Special parts help for gm)without success. Steve

Old 12-04-2006, 10:57 AM

That would look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:58 PM

Go a hold of my Dealer a few days ago to inquire about these headrest, and they told me that there is nopart number, GM sends the Headrest to a company called Ground Effects, and the Logo's are put on there, then they send the headrest back to GM to be installed in the H3x.
They did however tell me that i can order these "IRON-ON... Not embroidered"Badges for $80 a piece, or they can send in my headrest to Ground effects for $120 each if i wanted waranty!!! I was about to ask for their web addy but i got conveniently put on hold... and it was 5 min before they close.... Real Friendly Dealer I have.... NOT!!![:@]
I tried doing a search on a Company called Ground effects, but to no avail!!! Anyone out there with any Luck???

Old 03-02-2007, 04:59 PM

ORIGINAL: HumRluvR

Go a hold of my Dealer a few days ago to inquire about these headrest, and they told me that there is nopart number, GM sends the Headrest to a company called Ground Effects, and the Logo's are put on there, then they send the headrest back to GM to be installed in the H3x.
They did however tell me that i can order these "IRON-ON... Not embroidered"Badges for $80 a piece, or they can send in my headrest to Ground effects for $120 each if i wanted waranty!!! I was about to ask for their web addy but i got conveniently put on hold... and it was 5 min before they close.... Real Friendly Dealer I have.... NOT!!![:@]
I tried doing a search on a Company called Ground effects, but to no avail!!! Anyone out there with any Luck???
If you wanted just stick on's, you can get them on ebay a lot cheaper than that. I guess for the rest of us, we'll just need to look on ebay for takeoffs. I am going to look into getting some stitched onto mine. I can create files that embroidery shops can use to sew the patterns with, and I have some H3 official logo files, so I'll see how this works.

Old 03-02-2007, 07:20 PM
GH3

If you have a working file for it, please let me know. I would be interested in it if you agree with it [sm=hia.gif]

Thx
Carsten [sm=interesting.gif]

Old 03-02-2007, 09:57 PM

That is sweet!! Now, any idea what it costs?!?

ORIGINAL: HummBob

The Katzkin H3 Leathers are SAH-WEET

http://www.katzkin.com/05/FC/mainFS.html

On Quick Links, click Katzkin Packages, then click H3!! Pretty AWESOME!!

Old 03-03-2007, 04:21 AM

I seem to recall another member posting here that to have 2 front seats done was just under $600

Old 03-03-2007, 06:39 AM

ORIGINAL: JWSchmidt3

That is sweet!! Now, any idea what it costs?!?
I e-mailed them, when I get a reply, I'll post it!!

Quick Reply: H3 Logo Embroidered Headrests....