PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

h3 headlight bulb replacement

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Default h3 headlight bulb replacement

Simple question. What is a good set of headlights that are much brighter then the stock ones. Silverstars aren't that great. Would like to know what all light models will work in this.

Old 12-16-2011, 08:27 PM

Try a search, there is lots on this subject

Old 12-17-2011, 01:16 AM

Yeah, Josh. It's about time to learn how to use the "SEARCH" function up top.

Old 12-25-2011, 09:25 PM

Y'all are rude to the new folks on here, just like a bunch of snobs, not everyone lives on here all the time, help the new folks, and they will be good members!!!!!

Old 12-26-2011, 08:15 AM

Just trying to help
You had asked for "all models of lights" which ends up not being very simple
A search of just Headlights would have given more info than any one person

Last edited by wfturner; 12-26-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:06 AM

I really believe that this is preference to your liking. I stayed with what the vehicle calls for. Good Luck!!!!

Old 12-26-2011, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by WD1HUMMERH3
Y'all are rude to the new folks on here, just like a bunch of snobs, not everyone lives on here all the time, help the new folks, and they will be good members!!!!!
Rude? I think what is rude is that in his first 15 posts he asked 15 questions that have been asked multiple times on multiple threads and has received great answers from "y'all" without trying to find the answers by doing a simple search.

Seems the "Me, I" generation needs to learn how to do some things for themselves before asking for someone to do all the legwork for them.

Maybe that is just the way I was raised. Try to figure it out with research, common scense and or "hands on" repair first.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by WD1HUMMERH3
No one's being rude, some people only join a forum when they have the simplest of problems and post them, thinking that they will get an answer ASAP. I have seen this on a lot of the forums.

What type of oil do I put in the car? Dughhh, it's written all over the oil cap. My car does not handle right, I put new tires on it and filled up the air to what the tire states. Again, dughhh, read your manual or look on the inside of the door areas for RECOMMENDED TIRE PRESSURE.

On the Lamborghini forum, a question was asked, how much is an oil change, the answer given was, If you can't afford the oil change, then you can't afford the car........loved it.

Sure a lot of experienced people are on the forum and a lot of us like helping others. But then there are lazy one's, who want others to do their work for them.

There are times when you can help yourself to help us to help you.
Read the manual, if ya did not get one then order one, look at the car and learn how to do things yourself, read through the forum and learn about things before they become a problem, after all this is not Ask.com - What's Your Question?

I changed my headlights to brighter one's after reading posts about them on the FORUM.

Last edited by jewjenk; 12-27-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by TAINTER
Rude? I think what is rude is that in his first 15 posts he asked 15 questions that have been asked multiple times on multiple threads and has received great answers from "y'all" without trying to find the answers by doing a simple search.

Seems the "Me, I" generation needs to learn how to do some things for themselves before asking for someone to do all the legwork for them.

Maybe that is just the way I was raised. Try to figure it out with research, common scense and or "hands on" repair first.
I have to agree with you Tainter
If he had just entered "Headlights" he would have gotten all kinds of threads dating back to 2007.
He wants help, then when he gets it, he insults us all

Old 12-27-2011, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by jewjenk
No one's being rude, some people only join a forum when they have the simplest of problems and post them, thinking that they will get an answer ASAP. I have seen this on a lot of the forums.

What type of oil do I put in the car? Dughhh, it's written all over the oil cap. My car does not handle right, I put new tires on it and filled up the air to what the tire states. Again, dughhh, read your manual or look on the inside of the door areas for RECOMMENDED TIRE PRESSURE.

On the Lamborghini forum, a question was asked, how much is an oil change, the answer given was, If you can't afford the oil change, then you can't afford the car........loved it.

Sure a lot of experienced people are on the forum and a lot of us like helping others. But then there are lazy one's, who want others to do their work for them.

There are times when you can help yourself to help us to help you.
Read the manual, if ya did not get one then order one, look at the car and learn how to do things yourself, read through the forum and learn about things before they become a problem, after all this is not Ask.com - What's Your Question?

I changed my headlights to brighter one's after reading posts about them on the FORUM.

Amen, well said . . .

Quick Reply: h3 headlight bulb replacement