PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 Color Choices

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Default H3 Color Choices

Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying to narrow down colors for my shopping trip later this week. White is out (there is already one in town and I'm just not into white). Black is out (there is no way I can keep it clean enough and there is one in town). Yellow is out (toooo bright). I liked Slate Blue the best in internet pics but it's not that cool in person.

So from the remaining colors, what are your observations? I think the red might be a little bright and conspicuous. We looked at a Superior blue and I didn't bite. I think it might be the way it was set up (too much chrome for my taste *cough* soccer mom *cough* and the cashmere cloth interior seemed loud. Maybe the color itself is ok though. Boulder Grey seems bland but classy. I like green maybe the best but my spouse says no. Apparently I have so much input into all our vehicles and I hadn't noticed that everything else we own is green. [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Usually I have a great first impression on what color I want and this time I don't so I'm confused. lol

Old 04-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Default RE: H3 Color Choices

IMHO, there is no better color than Boulder Gray..Being it is the best at hiding dirt longer, cooler in the sun and you said it..Classy!

Old 04-03-2006, 05:13 PM

Yeah I've been checking your pics out. Probably too much chrome for me but definitely looks nice.

Old 04-03-2006, 06:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Cruizer

Probably too much chrome ... but definitely looks nice.
[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif][sm=shades.gif]

Old 04-04-2006, 01:04 AM

Your lucky you dont have to have a frount license plate. we here in Texas have to have a frount one which takes away from things on looks.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:11 AM

We have to have them here in Washington too. I bought a tinted license plate cover and a black license plate ring to go over it. It's still visible, but that did do a lot to hide it. The only part I need to modify to held hide it is to get some black screws or paint the ones i have. The silver screw heads stand out worse than the plate.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:12 AM

ORIGINAL: nascar 17

Your lucky you dont have to have a frount license plate. we here in Texas have to have a frount one which takes away from things on looks.
I agree...We talked about retiring to Texas for the income tax break...I hate the thought of a front tag though..really pointless...Maybe I'll move to Gainesville and keep OK tags...At boarder towns you'll never get caught....hehehehee

Old 04-04-2006, 01:14 AM

Slate Blue, not cool in person?
I get many compliments on the slate blue. Make sure you are outside looking at it (sun light).
I didn't care for it myself at first in the showroom, and my wife didn't like it either.
When we saw it all cleaned up and sittin in the sun, it was totally different.
I couldn't be happier

Old 04-04-2006, 01:27 AM

My green looks great, when its clean and I buff out all of the scratches. Just remember, some psychologist said, "Green is a sign if intelligence."

Old 04-04-2006, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Linus Gump

"Green is a sign if intelligence."
That guy was probably crazy[sm=bangbang.gif][sm=burnout.gif]

Quick Reply: H3 Color Choices