PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H3 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Default H3 2008

Hello Everyone,

I'm a proud new owner of 2008 H3 .

Glad to see there's a great forum with knowledgeable people on it, I can go to to share questions and Ideas.

First thing I want to do is update my radio from the factory one to, android based 2 din one. Let you know how that goes later on. Found a few I have in mind. Seems my model must of been the base model, has no bluetooth, no aux, just a 6 disc changer :l and XM and basic fm/am .

Looking forward to bouncing ideas of all of you

Old 12-09-2013, 12:34 PM

Welcome, 2008's did not come with factory Bluetooth or Aux input in fact no package in any year came with Aux input. If you have the upgraded system, you will have a subwoofer in the rear driver's side opposite of the little storage compartment. If you have the base system, you will have 2 storage compartments in the rear. This forum and your Owner's manual is a good place to find out just about anything you need to know.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by RKSmith163
Welcome, 2008's did not come with factory Bluetooth or Aux input in fact no package in any year came with Aux input. If you have the upgraded system, you will have a subwoofer in the rear driver's side opposite of the little storage compartment. If you have the base system, you will have 2 storage compartments in the rear. This forum and your Owner's manual is a good place to find out just about anything you need to know.
Thanks, Yeah Mine has a sub in it. I thought it was a base model, guess not.

Old 12-10-2013, 06:37 PM

Hey Aaron, just bought home a 2008 H3 today myself! I'm looking to add a grill guard, navigation, and maybe a rear view camera. Good luck with yours!

Old 12-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Default Welcome

I am proud new owner of 2008 lux myself well two week owner a lot of new 08 owners it seems

Old 12-12-2013, 11:23 AM

I spent a couple of weeks chasing one down. Seems like every time I found a good one, it was sold. Finally got this 08. Happy (so far) I did... Hopefully supply and demand will prevail where the less there are the more valuable they become!

Old 12-12-2013, 01:12 PM

You can by an FM modulator from Walmart for like $20 and it will play anything you can plug it in too. I use it on mine and it works great with my ipod.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Default grill gaurds

Originally Posted by StevieG
Hey Aaron, just bought home a 2008 H3 today myself! I'm looking to add a grill guard, navigation, and maybe a rear view camera. Good luck with yours!
Well maybe we can throw down and order some grill guards together there is a few whole sale sites where you have to buy in lots of 10 so we just need 7 more H3 owners, not sure what the year range compatibility is with an 08 for accessories and what not. Let me know if you guys would be interested.

Old 12-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Default check this place out

Im not sure about buying in lots unless I have enough people to split it with.

Wholesale h3 hummer - Buy Low Price h3 hummer Lots on Aliexpress.com

China Android Gps Navigation For Hummer H3, China Android Gps Navigation For Hummer H3 Products, Manufacturers and Suppliers on Alibaba.com

I've purchased mp3 players and few other items from here, takes a bit to come in but quality was always not bad.

Let me know what you guys think