PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 Stereo Package

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Default H2 Stereo Package

I have recently traded my H2 and have a complete, ready to install audio/ video package for sale. Would prefer to sell as a package so price will be cheap. Installed all items new Feb 2008. All items are like new in original boxes with owners manuals. Everything top of the line mostly purchased through Crutchfields. All items professionally installed and removed.I can email pics if requested. Email me at: cntrygeneral@ntslink.net I have PayPal account if necessary but will discount for cash in person. Can possible meet someone half way depending on location. I live in central illinois. $2650.00 complete system shipped in U.S. Here is the lists:

Alpine IVA-W205 Touchscreen DVD Head Unit w/remote
Alpine MRA-F350 Amp/Sound Processor
JL 500/1 Monoblock Sub Amp
JL 12w6 Subwoofer Stealth Box
Vizualogic Wheat 7' Headrests Monitors w/ remote
Clarion Wireless Headphones
JVC Backup Camera (crystal clear pic!)
Pyle DVD Player w/ remote (watch one movie on front monitor and differenton back ones)
Pac Tr-7 video Bypass
Pac Swi-Jack Harness(use factory Steering wheel buttons)
Metra convertor for H2 Factory Harness
Alpine high Speed Ipod cable
I will also throw in all cables/ wiring thatI had system hooked up with.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Default RE: H2 Stereo Package

im not sure if your interested in breaking up your package but i could possibly be interested in the stealth box, headrest monitors, and mono amp.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:17 PM

Hitchmaster- As I have had no offers on the package, I would be interested in selling pieces individually. For the JL Stealth box, JL 500-1 mono amp, and the headrests monitors I would take $1250.00 plus $50.00 shipping. The Stealth box and Amp cost more than this new back in February. The stealth box and amp are both heavy and I figure it will costs more than the $50 for shipping but I will eat the rests.Or if you live anywhere near Illinois, I could meet halfway and save you a little with cash. FYI, The headrests monitors although bought new, are not the newer tilting models. They are the older models that do not have the wires running inside the poles. I purchased them on Ebay and when I received them, I found this out. They also did not have the poles with them, so instead of removing mine from the factory headrests, i just fabricated a set out of stainless steel. Once installed, you cannot tell that they are not the factory poles at all. i just do not want anyone to think im trying to sell anyone any problems. Email with any further questions. cntrygeneral@ntslink.net

Old 12-30-2008, 10:13 AM

what about just the stealth box. also forgot to ask what color does the stealth box come in. I would love to buy the whole package but christmas left me a little poor.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:53 PM

I PM ed about the back up camera and recd. no answer !!

Old 01-07-2009, 02:44 PM

Sorry for delay getting back to you guys. Holidays, travelling, etc. $80.00 shipped on the JVC KV-CM1K backup camera. $500.00 shipped in US on the Stealth box. Im guessing it will take $50 to ship the Stealth box, Heavy! Let me know. cntrygeneral@ntslink.net

Old 01-07-2009, 02:53 PM

Alsothe JL Stealth box is a grey color. It is the color that matches tan/wheat color. Not Ebony.