PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H2 Dome Light Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 04:00 PM
Default H2 Dome Light Questions

🚎 Came to the site for assistance with front domelight lens removal football exchange. Several input where invention on passenger side. Incorrect, two tabs to the windshield and to Tadds to the rear roll down glass, if you don't know what you're speaking of please don't comment. I broke my lens following the thread comments. Cost me $86 for replacement two GMC dealer.

Originally Posted by Linus Gump
That's not a boat, that is a rocket with water wings! Are you going to be able to slow down enough to enjoy the show with that? It looks like it is doing a 100 MPH sitting on the trailer.

Old 07-24-2017, 04:27 PM
Default H2 SUT Front dome light lense removal

Incorrect there is no indention on the pastor side. Two tabs facing the windshield to Tadds facing the rear roll down on the SUT. My gosh if you have no idea what you're speaking of please don't comment. I follow the thread and shattered my lens cost me $86 for replacement the GM dealership

Old 07-24-2017, 04:35 PM
Default Hummer H2 Front dome light.

[ bought new age 2. Dumb I only works when doors are opened and/or if I toggle the switch/by that I mean depressing and it pops out then rotate to the on position. When I depress the individual map lights well in the vehicle running, doors close I get no illumination. Most depressed and rotate the steam switch to get into your lights? Please help

QUOTE=Firecop182;344333]However I have a question about something going on with either the battery or ignition. Where do I post the question?[/QUOTE]

Old 07-25-2017, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

I MOVED all these posts for you because you had them all in the WRONG Forum Sections.

Here is how it works, post H2 questions in the H2 Sections. Do NOT dig up OLD Threads, look at the date from the last post before you post your addition.
Read this: https://www.hummerforums.com/forum/n...bumping-23220/

Old 07-25-2017, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by OCFDfyrfytr
🚎 Came to the site for assistance with front domelight lens removal football exchange. Several input where invention on passenger side. Incorrect, two tabs to the windshield and to Tadds to the rear roll down glass, if you don't know what you're speaking of please don't comment. I broke my lens following the thread comments. Cost me $86 for replacement two GMC dealer.
That might be because you posted this in the H3 Section, and the H3 has a different dome light than the H2, so if you were trying to use someone's instructions about the H2..... this is what may happen.