PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Going to CO in January

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator
Default Going to CO in January

Hi all. I'm going to Colorado in Jan. with my wife and have never been there. After a week of research and talking to people in my company that own homes there, we decided to go to the Keystone Resort west of Denver.We are going to drive there fron Denver Int. Airport. I'm not sure if I'm going to rent a H3 yet, but probably not since I'm already spending way too much on everything else.

Anyway, it was either there, Breckenridge or Steamboat.

I was wondering if anybody on the forum has ever been to Keystone and can give me a little insight as to what to expect. It looks like a fun place to spend time and seems like there is alot to do.

We have never ski'd before so we may try it. We just wanted the scenery change and to do something different.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Going to CO in January

CO is beautiful, it is a must do/see. I've never been to Keystone, but I have been hunting in Grand County, and whenever I hit the resort areas it was always summer? Mom is from eastern CO, so it's always a visit with everybody all over the state, family reunions, graduations, weddings, ....blah blah blah. Many of the places I hung out at are inaccessable in the winter. The resorts in season are very pricey!!!! Most of my people are in the Denver up to Fort Collins area, and my aunt and uncle both work in Boulder. Have fun. Bring lots of memory for the camera, you'll want tons of pics. Oh yeah, suntan lotion too, the sun do shine.