PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Formal Apology

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 04:36 AM
Default Formal Apology

Okay, after looking back at my post i realized i might have gone crazy with askig repeative questions.I apologize for being dumb, i was going crazy researching and i didnt really realize that i asked the same questions to all of you guys here on the forum that was getting irrated with me. Sorry, to all of you moderator / admin and dennis too. Thanks for the info that you have provided me, i didnt pay much attention and didnt see you have posted before telling me the price you paid. Sory sorrry and more sorry to all that i have irrated and buggedwithin this week.

neways heres what i got coming on monday ^_^

2007 H3
Ebony Leather
Luxury
Chrome Appearange PKG
Power Sunroof
Wheels 16x7.5 Aluminum, Thin Spoked
Monsoon Sound System

$35,676.59 out the door after rebate. ^_^ will take pictures of it when i get it on monday ~ thanks guys

Old 01-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Default RE: Formal Apology

Well If your serious about getting a Hummer then your price of 35,676.59 (out the door) is a good price. That's only a couple hundred more than I paid for mine with the same features.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:08 AM

Sounds like you are getting a pretty good deal there Hummerboy. This is a friendly and helpful bunch of guys & gals here most generally. The irritation just stemmed from as you said, basically asking the same questions in 3 different posts for which many of US did answer quickly and in a friendly manner. Good luck on your purchase and may you be as thrilled with it as most all of us have been! Do come back and share pics when you get it...remember just research the posts a little before you ask some of the simplar questions and you may find numerous answers at your fingertips!

Old 01-28-2007, 10:34 AM

I still that your being gouged. Did you get a GM supplier discount code? It will knock off about 3k from that price. If you still have time I can PM you some guys that can get a code for you if you want it. I don't know if you've already finished negotiations with your dealer though

Old 01-28-2007, 04:25 PM

Good luck Chuck..No need to apologize..You were perhaps unfairly profiled to someone else that has been a pain in our asses...Welcome again and I hope you show us some pictures once you get the H3..

Old 01-28-2007, 06:16 PM

Everyone here must of been in a bad mood the day you wrote that..when you get your H3....send [sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 01-28-2007, 06:26 PM

Hummerboy: Congrats and best of luck. We're looking forward to the pics. Don't feel deflated over the price you paid. You have not being "gouged". This is a reasonable market price for the options you've chosen (as indicated by others on this thread also)......and yes, I was fortunate enough to utilize a supplier discount code formy purchase.As for the other stuff, don't sweat it. Everyonegets a bit testy around here from time to time.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:43 PM

wu jen the deal hasnt been completed yet. I was suppose to go inmonday with my check. I called the dealer andtold him that i might be able to get a supplier id and he said it woudl take off about 400-500 with it, but he told me to do it quick or the car might be sold..So, If you can please pm me how to get this GMID so i can give it to him to input in. Thanks for help wu jen.

P.S to dennnis my name reallie is charles chen people make fun of me all the time and call me charlie chan that detective from way back. =(

Old 01-28-2007, 09:56 PM

Don't let the H3 slip away for a $500 savings. See if he will let you put a deposit on it while you get your discount offer together that way it won't be sold.

Old 01-28-2007, 10:43 PM

PM sent hummer.

Quick Reply: Formal Apology