PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

fnnnnnnnnnnnnnn city

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Default fnnnnnnnnnnnnnn city

I know nothing to do with the forum.

I WANT THE BE BURIED WHERE MY PARENTS ARE.
SO I WANT TO BUY A PLOT NOW. THIS IS THERE RESPONSE.

Hi,
If you are 75 years or older and a Waltham Resident you can buy a Lot. If you want to call me I could look up your family lots and let you know if there is any space available in their lots. The Phone Number is # 781-314-3495
Nancy Caruso -Waltham Cemetery Department

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

75 WHAT THE F

Old 11-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Default RE: fnnnnnnnnnnnnnn city

OF COURSE I DID NOT STOP THERE.

Mark:
Due to the demand for cemetery lots and the limited space, the rules were changed before I was Mayor and since I have been Mayor by the Cemetery Commissioners who have exclusive jurisdiction of the 2 City cemeteries. The regulations are on the City website.

I am concerned with your statement that people just moving into the City are being treated differently than you are.

I will be very happy to follow up with the three Cemetery Commissioners with a little more information from you.

Please provide.

Mayor McCarthy

Old 11-01-2006, 05:12 PM

75!!! Have Dennis call for you.

Old 11-01-2006, 05:14 PM

I will, But I'd better get a pocket watch for my efforts..

You so funny Joe

Old 11-01-2006, 05:42 PM

I was gunna suggest a chrome walker for you Den but we'd have to get you another one for winter use ....

This is insane ya know that. What if you don't live until 75 then what? Find yourself a nice flower bed somewhere ???

Old 11-01-2006, 06:09 PM

Dennis I'm not so far behind ya brother. I just couldn't resist.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:22 PM

just one more reason to go with cremation. i'm goin' into the oven, having my ashes mixed with concrete, and placed on the ALOHA reef a friend has been building off Kihei over the past 5 years. can't see it from satellite pics yet, but the local helicopter tours can see it on a clear day when the water's calm.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:30 PM

thats some forward thinking, dilo, good luck with it. sounds like its gotten political.

i just assume that when i go its going to be at the hands of a lynch mob, and they'll all take a little piece of me home.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shortbus

just one more reason to go with cremation. i'm goin' into the oven, having my ashes mixed with concrete, and placed on the ALOHA reef a friend has been building off Kihei over the past 5 years. can't see it from satellite pics yet, but the local helicopter tours can see it on a clear day when the water's calm.
Damnit didn't you guys ever watch Futurama? We don't have to worry about it because our heads will live on forever in plastic cases and can be attached to any body we want................ Sheesh.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: HummerGuy

ORIGINAL: shortbus

Damnit didn't you guys ever watch Futurama? We don't have to worry about it because our heads will live on forever in plastic cases and can be attached to any body we want................ Sheesh.
Eaxctly

Quick Reply: fnnnnnnnnnnnnnn city