PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally Fed up with it

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Default Finally Fed up with it

Sorry fellas I just have to vent but this H2 has finally pissed me off and i'm seriously considering selling it.

The list of things that have broken is so long it's almost as brand new.

Short List:
Radiator
Transmission
Front axel seals
Body mounts (8)
Thrown Rod
Steering Box
More I'll remember once i calm down.

Interior breaking down, poor painting and cheap plastic

Now the dealer has the audacity of quoting 895 for the 60K service when there isn't 15K on any major part!

And the Proverbial Straw...........

AC Compressor blades locking up

And with 60K on the clock the regional service advisor won't even help my Dealer Service Advisor.

So once again I'm out the > cost of $1000 which i've gotten used to paying each time it's gone into the dealership.

That should be a perfect example of not being the first on your Block with a GM product.

It has left a taste in my mouth that won't ever go away.

So Long H2.

2003 Blk Lux Adv.
Kenne Bell Supercharged
JBA Headers
K&N
Extreme Flow
ProComp

D

Old 08-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Default RE: Finally Fed up with it

WOW......sorry to hear of so many problems.......With most GM's this would not suprise me, but with an H2 it's not normal.. I've had my little trips to the dealer with mine but it's nothing major. It seems like a bad one comes out of every bunch, and you were just lucky enough to get it....Has the dealer tried to blame things on your mods?

Old 08-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Finally Fed up with it

AM General designed the H2 as far as I know. GM designed the H3. From what I have read, GM only has the rights to sell the H2 for AM General, and marketting etc that comes with it. If you go to AM General's web site, they have the H1 and H2 as their products, but don't even mention the H3. From what I found on the web, it's because technically, the H2 is still a AM General vehicle that GM sells and produces. That would make you wonder if all of the bad reps that GM has comes from quality control at the factories rather then engineering mistakes.