PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EVERYONE WISH DENNIS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 11:10 AM
Default EVERYONE WISH DENNIS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

[sm=smiley17.gif]

Old 05-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Default RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS

happy birthday old man, go do something fun. like, wax your truck [sm=bounceybounce.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 05-26-2006, 01:54 PM

Happy birthday[sm=groupwave.gif],

Did you get anything chrome and shiny for the truck yet?

Old 05-26-2006, 07:27 PM

Happy Hatch day!![sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 05-26-2006, 08:46 PM

Happy Birthday, my sweatheart. wishing you a wonderful day and may all your wishes come true. [sm=smiley27.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 05-26-2006, 09:16 PM

WOW! What a great surprise to see all the B-day wishes..Hunter my love, thank you, I hope at least the wish I'm wishing right now does come true [sm=Awwww.gif]......And of course, thanks to the rest of you-all...
I've never seen a forum where people hang out and don't always have a lot of car problems to complain about..this forum is one in a million and I'm honored to have come to know you all as friends with a common bond.

I normally am not an emotional, misty eyed kinda of guy...But Mark has broken my manly code...Today, while I was manicuring my lawn, a DHL delivery truck pulled up to my driveway...The delivery guy hands me a big box from Massachusetts...Yup, you guessed it..My buddy Mark didn't forget and sent me a box full of goodies that I can use on my HUMMER...After I resumed cutting the lawn and had time to ponder the extreme thoughtfulness of My buddy Mark..I started missing spots in the yard and ended up recutting half the damn yard again, because you know, it's hard to see what you're doing with eyes all watery and...Well, let's just say that I was very moved and touched, to say the lease..

Mark, thank you my friend, that was too cool of you and I will remember this as long as I breathe.[sm=thanx.gif]

Old 05-26-2006, 10:04 PM

That's what friends are all about . I hope you had a great day

[sm=chattypair.gif]

[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 05-26-2006, 10:23 PM

"I've never seen a forum where people hang out and don't always have a lot of car problems to complain about"

That's because we all drive Hummers!

Old 05-26-2006, 10:45 PM

not to drag this thread down, but i will anyway. hummer and birthday just seem to go together.

and if it would make you feel any better, i could start whining about all the problems with the bus. and how it blah blah blah blah . . . . .[sm=boosign.gif]

but i won't, i promise.

hope you had a good day dennis, and many more to come. . . . (there i go again. . . .)

Old 05-27-2006, 12:00 AM

ORIGINAL: shortbus

hope you had a good day dennis, and many more to come. . . . (there i go again. . . .)
Thanks partner

Quick Reply: EVERYONE WISH DENNIS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY