PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drifting

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Default Drifting

Being that I am now an import tuner...lol. I went with a friend of mine to an abandoned parking lot to try my hand at drifting. Talking about it on the way there I was thinking....this can't be hard....just like taking turns really fast....MAN WAS I WRONG!!!! These guys were AWESOME!!! My buddy has one of the hottest show cars in the country, he's won the nationals three times and was in the fast and the furious and is a well respected drifter too, so I had a good teacher. Let me tell ya, it was the hardest thing I have ever done....I thought I was going to die on a few occasions and my **** was puckered the entire timeIF you guys ever get the chance to tr it...go for it!!! It was a blast, and all I did was unseat a tire and destroy a rim on my brand new carNo I have no video....even if I did I wouldn't show it to you...yes it was that bad

Old 09-13-2007, 02:40 AM
Default RE: Drifting

Drifting is AN ART!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 07:49 AM
Super Moderator

It gets even more interestingwhen 4wd drifting! If only a Hummer had twice the power and half its weight.

Old 09-13-2007, 09:34 AM

You just got this car... on your first day you raced a mustang and now on your fourth? day you are drifting it...

I really hope it's a lease.

Old 09-13-2007, 09:42 AM

i love drifting, aren't the lancers front -wheel drive though?glad your having fun with your "import" though i beat the hell out of my crx...

Old 09-13-2007, 09:44 AM

I keep my drifting to the 4WD variety in the desert sand. I guess you didn't worry too much about break-in period, did ya? Glad you are having fun. [/align]

Old 09-13-2007, 02:46 PM

I break my motors in the way my race motor builder has always told me...drive them hard as hell then let it cool off...repeat. You need to drive them hard in order to seat the rings properly...there are alot of different opinions out there but this method has always worked for me and has always left me with a motor that runs strong, not a dog like if you take it easy for the first 1000 miles.

yes I raced a stang on day one...lost.....drifted on day 4....fun,scary all at the same time...and I raced a benz clk this morning....damn he was FAST!!!!!

yea the lancer is FWD...didn't know that fwd wasn't good for drifting untilthis morning when my buddies called me up laughing...HAHAHA realllllll funny!NO wonder why I just couldn't do it....go ahead pick on the muscle car guy cause he's driving an import..hahaha. They're just pissed cause my their rice can't beat my GN in a real race

Old 09-13-2007, 04:15 PM

[quote]We’ve seen some impressive driving in Hummers – and most of it has been off-road. This driver shows of their drifting and stunt skills by keeping a Hummer H3 riding on two wheels for some time! The vehicle is on the verge of roll-over – and the cost of one mistake for this guy would be pretty expensive! We’ll leave two wheel driving (at least at high-speed…) to these guys, you should too! [/qoute]hummerguy .net

Old 09-17-2007, 03:06 PM

maybe you can try this in your newcar!! this brings drifting to a whole new level...

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=289752

Old 09-17-2007, 03:18 PM

dude..that's INSANE!!!!! crazy arabs!!