PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't forget your Sweeties tomorrow!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 01:29 AM
Default Don't forget your Sweeties tomorrow!

OK fellas...don't forget your sweeties tomorrow! [sm=smiley27.gif] Just might work in your favor

Old 02-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Default RE: Don't forget your Sweeties tomorrow!

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

OK fellas...don't forget your sweeties tomorrow! [sm=smiley27.gif] Just might work in your favor
Hey,Hey,Hey! Us fellas will "make out" just fine. Just be sure the gals take care of their sweeties too

Old 02-14-2007, 01:45 AM

Hey now! Case in point..I stopped in the groc store this eve and hit the card aisle for a card for my sweetie...you know what I saw? Row upon empty row of "Husband cards" and not a single empty Wife slot in fact they were all FULL! That tells me that (besides the fact I should not have waited until the last minute LOL) men are not in there buying their sweeties a card! [:@] And yes we have ours covered already - a trip toa nice cozy cabin inmountains next week with a hot tub in front of a fireplace out on the deck! [sm=drooldude.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_sneaky.gif] [sm=lildevil.gif]i

Old 02-14-2007, 06:04 AM

ORIGINAL: LawWyfe

Hey now! Case in point..I stopped in the groc store this eve and hit the card aisle for a card for my sweetie...you know what I saw? Row upon empty row of "Husband cards" and not a single empty Wife slot in fact they were all FULL! That tells me that (besides the fact I should not have waited until the last minute LOL) men are not in there buying their sweeties a card! [:@] And yes we have ours covered already - a trip toa nice cozy cabin inmountains next week with a hot tub in front of a fireplace out on the deck! [sm=drooldude.gif][sm=happy046.gif][sm=icon_sneaky.gif] [sm=lildevil.gif]i
Funny, Totally different experience for me. Went to get th MOTHER-IN-LAW a valentines Monday. ALL the WIFE/GIRLFRIEND spots were EMPTY while there were TONS of HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND cards??? What's up with that!!!

Old 02-14-2007, 08:27 AM

Flowers----check
Cards----check
Dinner Reservations----check
Case of favorite wine----check

Good to go.

Old 02-14-2007, 09:37 AM

ORIGINAL: HummBob

Funny, Totally different experience for me. Went to get th MOTHER-IN-LAW a valentines Monday. ALL the WIFE/GIRLFRIEND spots were EMPTY while there were TONS of HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND cards??? What's up with that!!!
Ummmmm...that you Canadian gents are romantic devils???[sm=smiley27.gif]

Old 02-14-2007, 09:38 AM

Ohhhh good man!Lucky lady!

Old 02-14-2007, 10:16 AM

Happy Valentines Day, Sarah and Paige and to all of the other lovely ladies on the forum![align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 02-14-2007, 10:21 AM

Happy Valentines day to all the lovely Ladies here..

Thanks for being here too...

Old 02-14-2007, 11:06 AM

Thank you Rdoggy! And may you have a little "romance" in your day as well [sm=love.gif]

Quick Reply: Don't forget your Sweeties tomorrow!